Carnage & Vicious Slash

ghostops

so Massacre is suppose to replace Vicious Slash however you have to remember the only benefit of Massacre over Vicious Slash is that it gives you a 6 second buff to increase Atreu Form procs by 30% so my question is if anyone else has tried in the 2nd burst cycle beserker->gore->massacre->vicious slashx5->force scream which actually increased my dps by almost 150-200 dps. Just want to see if anyone else has tried this out

so Massacre is suppose to replace Vicious Slash however you have to remember the only benefit of Massacre over Vicious Slash is that it gives you a 6 second buff to increase Atreu Form procs by 30% so my question is if anyone else has tried in the 2nd burst cycle beserker->gore->massacre->vicious slashx5->force scream which actually increased my dps by almost 150-200 dps. Just want to see if anyone else has tried this out

as some one had said earlier, in another post (I dont know how to quote from other posts sadly) while VS has more damage on the tool tip, Massacre auto procs an atero form hit making it that much above and beyond the damage of the ability.

It was a nice idea to try it but once you get massacre take VS off your bar, its sad, but there it is.

hope i helped.

as some one had said earlier, in another post (I dont know how to quote from other posts sadly) while VS has more damage on the tool tip, Massacre auto procs an atero form hit making it that much above and beyond the damage of the ability.

It was a nice idea to try it but once you get massacre take VS off your bar, its sad, but there it is.

hope i helped.

Massacre also benefits from Sever's +30% crit damage. : )

There is literally no point to ever using Vicious Slash again as a Carnage Marauder once you get Massacre.