Wrath of the Emperor vs Darth Nox

JmoWolf

It's not the Wrath themselves they are truly worried about though, it's the Emperor and what he did the last time the Dark Council tried to pull something, the Wrath is very powerful, but I'd say quite a few of the Dark Council members could knock the Wrath into the next Hyperspace War, the likes of Darth Marr, Jadus, etc... are all ridiculously powerful, Darth Nox can't die in the first place and has the power to make the Wrath look like an amateur with the Force, when you think about the type of things said about Nox compared to the Wrath, well... that should tell you much.

Well, the Wrath has history killing members of the Dark Council and other extremely powerful Sith, so I'm not impressed by its members. I'm not about to dispute Nox's abilities, but the Wrath is raw, brutal power personified. There is a reason why the Emperor has chosen him/her to be his personal warrior/weapon/executor.

Well, the Wrath has history killing members of the Dark Council and other extremely powerful Sith, so I'm not impressed by its members. I'm not about to dispute Nox's abilities, but the Wrath is raw, brutal power personified. There is a reason why the Emperor has chosen him/her to be his personal warrior/weapon/executor.

Wrong, Lord Scourge has a history of that, for very good reasons to, the Dark Council members from back in the Revan novel were very very powerful, especially if Darth Nyriss is anything to go by, but against the Emperor's overwhelming forces and power, nobody stands a chance.

I wasn't talking about Scourge, I was talking about the current Wrath. He/she has dealt with anything and anyone that has come up against him, including, but not limited to, members of the Council. Yes, they fear the Emperor but to say that they don't recognize how dangerous individual the Warth is is kind of ridiculous. In the end of the Sith Warrior's story,

Darth Baras - who himself is very powerful and extremely cunning and dangerous - tries to convince the Council to help him destroy the Wrath; they refuse to meddle in the Wrath's business and watch impassively as the Wrath slaughters Baras in front of them. They recognize the Wrath's authority as the Emperor's right hand man and have learned their lesson.

It's not the Wrath themselves they are truly worried about though, it's the Emperor and what he did the last time the Dark Council tried to pull something, the Wrath is very powerful, but I'd say quite a few of the Dark Council members could knock the Wrath into the next Hyperspace War, the likes of Darth Marr, Jadus, etc... are all ridiculously powerful, Darth Nox can't die in the first place and has the power to make the Wrath look like an amateur with the Force, when you think about the type of things said about Nox compared to the Wrath, well... that should tell you much.

Its kind of like Malgus vs Satele but Satele is a Sith.

SW has superior saber skills

Nox has superior Force Skills.

• 2 months later...
Nox was the name given to Female Inquisitor. Male Inq is Imperius.

As for who is more powerful, there's no way to really tell and I'd rather not show Final Story clips. Not even so long after release.

My inquisitor was given the name Nox and he's a male.

Nox if you are dark side. Darth Marr says "For your mastery of the Darkside we name you Darth Nox."

Imperius if you are light side. Darth Marr says "For your service to the Empire we name you Darth Imperius."

Occulus if you are neutral [the only class story in the game that notices you are neutral." Darth Marr says "Your motives are obscured to us."

At this point I think I would give it to Darth Nox because of the whole force ghost thing and the fact that he or she gets an entire powerbase to use against threats, I would like to see the Wrath survive a shot from the Silencer

Things change though and the Wrath might end up with his own resources given straight from the Emperor himself

Darth Nox cannot die cause of the ghosts so the wrath might kill him once but Nox can get up kill and then the wrath is dead! Nox will just up again and again

This thread is over two months old btw, let it die.

Edit: nevermind then.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

My understanding of the Force ghost thing is that Nox can die. Sure the Ghosts kept you alive against Thanaton's force rituals and powers, as explained by Zash the 2 canceled each other out. However at no point is it stated that the force ghosts provide resistance to death by lightsaber (the wraths speciality).

So take what we know:

The Wrath: has extreme mastery in saber combat and force use in the sense of amplifying/augmenting saber combat (speed, defence, power etc) and the speed record in Force choke multi-kill. To me does seem more tactically minded than the inquisitor, needs to be when going in with sabers tbh. However the wrath is a solo artist, yeah she has her own crew behind her with varied skills. Vette can be used for the back door theving/sneaking stuff, Quinn for added tactical options, Jeasa's special abilities etc etc but beyond that inital group there isnt much there.

Nox: Has a much larger power base behind him. A cult which can be used for many things. His own fleet and if I recall there is a super weapon attached to this. A collection of force artifacts and a very indepth mastery over the force. However by himself not that "Impressive". you tend to see the others thinking for him, working out the plans or saying "oh an artifact over here could help". Not to mention those key "advisors" most would kill you given the chance and their scope of thought is somewhat limited to "power, kill, more power, kill kill"

So a direct 1v1 Wrath would win hands down. If Nox was given some time to prepare then the advantage would certainly sway to nox.

That said the Wrath is not known for giving her targets time to "think" and if said target finds time to get "dug in". She usually finds some method to work around it herself or by using her smaller but more varied group. I dont think Nox would be able to react quick enough to come up with a back up if the original plan fails or when pressured. Especially with the wrath being a step or two ahead at this point.

Just my assessment of the situation

*I refer to the wrath as Female cus mine is Female

**I refer to the inquisitor as male because mine is rolled as a male

Edited by RigbyC