PvP Daily Mission Terminals

Darth_Philar

Please consider adding a PvP Mission Terminal to the following locations:

A. Player Ships

B. The Black Hole

C. Belsavis Daily Area

D. Corellia Cantina

This would allow characters who are in the field doing dailies to access the daily and weekly PvP missions without needing to transit back to the fleet first.

Thanks!

A. Player Ships

B. The Black Hole

C. Belsavis Daily Area

D. Corellia Cantina

This would allow characters who are in the field doing dailies to access the daily and weekly PvP missions without needing to transit back to the fleet first.

Thanks!

Not a bad idea...... but if they did do this I'm sure it would be added as a Legacy perk and would cost a fortune.

5 million credits for PvP terminal on personal ships! Your plea has been answered!

Funny thing is I remember there being PvP terminals inside personal ships in beta, and on every world. Really annoying they trashed them all and slapped just one on the fleet station. I understand they did it though to force more traffic into the fleets. Still annoying though.

but i don't pvp.

i want a daily/weekly flashpoint/operations mission terminal.

Then start your own thread.

This is a GREAT IDEA!!!! We need to get people like me off the flippin fleet. Aside from Ops runs, I haven't left the fleet twice in the last 3 months.

How about this? First time you complete a daily of any type, there is something like a "subscribe" option at the end, similar to adding group members as friends. At that point, you get an email each day with the mission that opens up the daily when read. That way you can access it from any mailbox, including your ship if you have one. Not sure how you would unsubscribe once you are tired of receiving them though. The rewards from the daily should be obtainable from any mission dropbox.

A. Player Ships

B. The Black Hole

C. Belsavis Daily Area

D. Corellia Cantina

Thanks!

Thye want you to go to fleet. That is why they removed all most all terminals from all the planets.

The pvp daily mission terminal was in the player ship during beta.

Yes it was, I forgot about that.

Again, I don't care where they put the terminals (PvE as well), but I think it would be wise of them to encourage people to go places other than just the Fleet.

Yes it was, I forgot about that.

Again, I don't care where they put the terminals (PvE as well), but I think it would be wise of them to encourage people to go places other than just the Fleet.

I think the reason they took it out at launch was because they are probably planning on adding that into legacy store.

Yes! Dam! I should be able to do all my commom tasks right from my ship. Its annoying to have to go through your 10 minutes of excessively long loading,screens just to pick up my dailies/weeklies, then back to what ever planet I was busy in.

Give us a reason to actually be in our ships for more than to travel inbetween worlds (which really just changes the exit door).

Also, joining the general chat channel of whatever planet youre in from your ship would be great as well.

And no, I do not mean add another million credit expense to the crappy legacy window.

This is a GREAT IDEA!!!! We need to get people like me off the flippin fleet. Aside from Ops runs, I haven't left the fleet twice in the last 3 months.

Why so you can then sit somewhere else and not leave your ship or planet? If you haven't left the fleet but only twice in the last three months, it just shows you won't be doing anything anyway besides sitting around somewhere else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.