varying HP levels

Arinais

Okay fellow duel wielders a quick question. I understand that you cannot craft expertise mods, but when I inspect other marauders with similar gear (1-2 pieces of war hero, the rest total BM) I can't seem to figure out why they can be sitting at 17-18k HP while I'm only at 15.8k buffed. Could someone clear this up cause I'm honestly stumped. Thanks guys!

Okay fellow duel wielders a quick question. I understand that you cannot craft expertise mods, but when I inspect other marauders with similar gear (1-2 pieces of war hero, the rest total BM) I can't seem to figure out why they can be sitting at 17-18k HP while I'm only at 15.8k buffed. Could someone clear this up cause I'm honestly stumped. Thanks guys!

My guess is they are fully augmented, every piece of gear they have, has a +12 to endurance augment and then +18 to another stat.

Heck I'm sitting at 21k HP

alright well the general concenus is that they are augmenting their gear, my question is how would I go about augmenting mine? I thought the only way was to craft gear and hope it had an extra augment slot?