marauder pvp stats stack

dawsonhow

at this point im full war hero and looking to further increase my damage, looking into it im considering keeping the battle master sabers with expertise crystals in them, i lose 20 expertise but still keep the 90 power... should i get the WH saber or stick with BM if im going for maximum damage output, and on another note should i start putting in power augments, or keep using all strength augments... my gear is full str augments, but can someone tell me if power would be wise to start putting in?

Ugh..did you not pickup the vindicator WH sabers? The weapon master ones are pure garbage...

Vindicator sabers give you power without losing the extra weapon damage/force power/expertise. Even though there is just a mainland you can buy another and rip the mods out to place in offhand orange.

Stats: mods from wh helm, enchantments from sorcerer force gloves.

Basically you reach 100% accuracy, +-75% surge, 25-28% crit and then you want put all you can into power.

War Hero's Deft Mod 26 also comes in the Vindicator gloves, and they're cheaper than the Weaponmaster helmet.... and yes, Force Mystic gloves for your power enhancements.

By power stacking with these mods and enhancements, you'll be sacrificing crit chance and some accuracy. You'll have to observe carefully to make sure you're dps in wz's and against the dummy is actually increasing.

Edited by Jagil