26 Armoring Schematic

SokoBro

Ok, this is getting ridiculous in 1.3 can you RE anything to get the level 26 armoring schematic or is that not possible anymore? I know you cannot do it with black hole gear, I also tried campaign gear no percent chance to learn new schematic.

Ya these armorings are rare. It is to your benefit if you can convince your guild to let you RE them because a success would benefit the guild and guild bank. However it is a gamble at 20% chance.

I have RE'd 4 so far. 2 I bought from GTN at 3million each and 2 provided by the guild, no luck so far. I have a lot of luck on BH and Campaign mod schematics so hopefully armorings will change their luck for me soon.

It's a poor design by Bioware that the mods and enhancements can be learned from both Black hole and campaign gear but the armorings can only be learned from the generic one that drops once a week. They either need to change that or have more generic armorings drop in Denova. To give players a modable belt and bracers but virtually no way to get an armoring to use said items is just plain dumb.

Here's an idea........why don't they just let us buy the schematic for credits, warzone coms, daily ComS, or black hole coms? You know.....like the way every other profession gets epic patterns .

You are misinformed.

Artificers can RE Campaign-Enhancements. Some of these will have greater impact on Gear-customization than any mod.

Cybertechers can RE Campaign-Armorings. These WILL ALWAYS play a MAJOR role in gear-customization.

Biochemists get Exotech-formulae from dalilies ... these DO NOT effect gear customization in any way. They are sometimes afected BY gear-and-build-customization but NEVER the other way around. Also, they are usefull for running EC-HM and getting those blasted campaign pieces so the Artificers and Cybertechers can RE their stuff.

My knowledge on Armormech and Synthweaving stops at Augmentation. Not sure what they do with campaign gear beyond that. They DO HAVE BH-schematics that help you get your campaign gear, though ...

In short:

Armoring > Enhancement > Mod.

It should be more difficult to get Armoring than an enhancement. It should be more difficult to get an enhancement than a mod. So far, acording to the posts, everything checks out - more or less.

Stuff that will help you get your campign gear should be available PRIOR to running something that will give campaign-rewards. So far, acording to the posts, everything checks out - more or less.

Conclusion:

I fail to see the problem at hand.

I need glasses because I'm short-sighted, I know that. But still ... is there a point I'm actually missing?

Edited by Schelos

You are misinformed.

Artificers can RE Campaign-Enhancements. Some of these will have greater impact on Gear-customization than any mod.

Cybertechers can RE Campaign-Armorings. These WILL ALWAYS play a MAJOR role in gear-customization.

Biochemists get Exotech-formulae from dalilies ... these DO NOT effect gear customization in any way. They are sometimes afected BY gear-and-build-customization but NEVER the other way around. Also, they are usefull for running EC-HM and getting those blasted campaign pieces so the Artificers and Cybertechers can RE their stuff.

My knowledge on Armormech and Synthweaving stops at Augmentation. Not sure what they do with campaign gear beyond that. They DO HAVE BH-schematics that help you get your campaign gear, though ...

In short:

Armoring > Enhancement > Mod.

It should be more difficult to get Armoring than an enhancement. It should be more difficult to get an enhancement than a mod. So far, acording to the posts, everything checks out - more or less.

Stuff that will help you get your campign gear should be available PRIOR to running something that will give campaign-rewards. So far, acording to the posts, everything checks out - more or less.

Conclusion:

I fail to see the problem at hand.

I need glasses because I'm short-sighted, I know that. But still ... is there a point I'm actually missing?

I'll stick to my post until a cyber tech can get a greater than grade 122 schematic from a vendor. I can't buy a pattern from the PvP vendor, the daily com vendor, the black hole/campaign vendor, and I can't buy a rakata grade gear schematic from my crew skill trainer. Other professions can, so why the hate on cyber tech?

You are misinformed.

I'm fairly certain you can't RE Campaign (set bonus) armorings. You can RE the generic, not-slot-bound armorings that Kephess drops, though. (see sig)

Edited by CitizenFry

I'm fairly certain you can't RE Campaign (set bonus) armorings. You can RE the generic, not-slot-bound armorings that Kephess drops, though. (see sig)

So, can somebody confirm that we can't get recipe from REing armoring of Campaign gear ?

P.S. Yea, I know that you can't get recipes from REing armorings of BH gear

I posted this in another thread but it seems like it would be useful here as well.

Endgame mod Reversing guide:

All armorings, enchancements, modifications, etc for levels 23-25 CANNOT be reverse engineered for a schematic

SOME level 26 items CAN be reversed for a schematic:

• Level 26 Modifications/ Enhancements/Barrels/Hilts pulled from BH/CP shells CAN be reverse engineered for a schematic
  • Level 26 Armorings pulled from BH/CP shells CANNOT be reverse engineered for a schematic
  • Level 26 Modifications/ Enhancements/Barrels/Hilts received as BoE drops in SM/HM Denova CAN be reversed for a schematic
  • Level 26 Armorings received as BoE drops in SM/HM Denova CAN be reversed for a schematic
  • Level 26 Modifications/ Enhancements/Barrels/Hilts crafted by other players CANNOT be reversed for a schematic
  • Level 26 Armorings crafted by other players CANNOT be reversed for a schematic

When in doubt, just check to see if the item has a chance to return a schematic on the mouseover text. Hope that helps you out mate =D

[*]Level 26 Modifications/ Enhancements/Barrels/Hilts crafted by other players CANNOT be reversed for a schematic

[*]Level 26 Armorings crafted by other players CANNOT be reversed for a schematic

Level 26 Mods/Enhancements/Hilts/Barrels/Armorings crafted by other players CAN be reverse engineered for a schematic. You just need loads of credits. I've never killed Kephess but spent 10 million on getting myself Guardian 26 and Might 26 hilts schematics.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Level 26 Mods/Enhancements/Hilts/Barrels/Armorings crafted by other players CAN be reverse engineered for a schematic. You just need loads of credits. I've never killed Kephess but spent 10 million on getting myself Guardian 26 and Might 26 hilts schematics.

Are you sure that they were crafted by other players? If they were they would have said "Crafted by such-and-such" on the mouseover. My guess is that you simply bought the BoE drops that someone else looted off of Kephess, because I'm pretty positive that you CANNOT gain a schematic by reversing an item that someone else has crafted.

i believe you are wrong here, they cannot be RE for schematics but can be RE for mats.

screenshot for proof?

Are you sure that they were crafted by other players? If they were they would have said "Crafted by such-and-such" on the mouseover. My guess is that you simply bought the BoE drops that someone else looted off of Kephess, because I'm pretty positive that you CANNOT gain a schematic by reversing an item that someone else has crafted.

Im also quite sure of this, however what grinds me is that he says that he got the hilt schematic and I never seen a hilt drop anywhere. And if he has the schematic without removing it from a weapon which he could have because it drops an offhand on stormcaller and firebrand. And the marauder offhand has a reverseble hilt.

Im also quite sure of this, however what grinds me is that he says that he got the hilt schematic and I never seen a hilt drop anywhere. And if he has the schematic without removing it from a weapon which he could have because it drops an offhand on stormcaller and firebrand. And the marauder offhand has a reverseble hilt.

As far as I know, level 26 Hilts/Barrels should drop off of Kephess HM. Otherwise you can get the schematics by pulling the Hilts/Barrels out of MH/OH Campaign weapons.

As far as I know, level 26 Hilts/Barrels should drop off of Kephess HM. Otherwise you can get the schematics by pulling the Hilts/Barrels out of MH/OH Campaign weapons.

Ok then someone probably sold them because the should be BoE.

But since FB & SC drop offhand you can get the Might hilt from there atleast Also the Bountyhunter barrel from the offhand

I posted this in another thread but it seems like it would be useful here as well.

Endgame mod Reversing guide:

All armorings, enchancements, modifications, etc for levels 23-25 CANNOT be reverse engineered for a schematic

Are you sure about that? On the GTN on Drooga's Pleasure Palace I see people selling crafted 25 armorings/mods/enh as well as folks spamming on Trade about crafting them. Could they be RE'ing the BoE dropped arm/mods/enh you can now get from HM EV/KP?

Edited by FuulishOne

Are you sure about that? On the GTN on Drooga's Pleasure Palace I see people selling crafted 25 armorings/mods/enh as well as folks spamming on Trade about crafting them. Could they be RE'ing the BoE dropped arm/mods/enh you can now get from HM EV/KP?

Are you 100% sure its crafted? These drops as BoE And since most ppl doing EV HM or KP on farming probably wont need it so its better to sell it.

I never saw a crafted lvl 25 of anything. Then It must have been a dropped schematic which I dont belive exist

Check to see if they have the "crafted by such-and-such" message on the mouseover. My guess is that the 25s on the GTN are just the BoE drops from HM KP/EV.

Edited by Goldenstar

Check to see if they have the "crafted by such-and-such" message on the mouseover. My guess is that the 25s on the GTN are just the BoE drops from HM KP/EV.

Yep definitely crafted, especially since I've got crafters in trade offering to make 'em, 75-100K with my mats.

Lvl 25 schematics DO drop, so it's possible that they crafted those from the schematic. Don't think it's possible getting the schematic from REing though.

Okay this makes the most sense then. I'll have to double check the GTN tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually you cannot get a schematic from RE'ing one of the generic Mk-1 Armoring mods. it says not available if you do.