Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Guild Starship Idea!!!! Comments pls! :)

DavidLake

My idea is that guilds can lvl up and when they reach a certain lvl they'll be able to purchase and customize their very own, one of a kind Starship. (star destroyer etc.) You can customize how it looks on the inside, you can hang banners, and change the designs. It'd also be a great place to roleplay and have rp events in. Another Idea is that you can add Turrets and have a guild vs guild battle, you can even hop onto another guild's ship and destroy it. And they'll have to repair it with a certain amount of credits (or they just lose the battle. Either or). I really hope the SWTOR devs will add this to the game, and I look forward to seeing my fellow player's feedback. :D

Well guild ships are supposably coming along in the future but I wouldn't want to see guild leveling. That's one of the things that made guilds bad in wow. Sure the bigger ones had the advantage with more players but the smaller ones were struggling and couldn't compete.

• 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.