A bug that drives me nuts

Shreb

This has happened to me multiple times and most recently in a rated match. My healer died early in Round 2 of Voidstar. I appeared back up in the respawn area still dead and on the floor. I could still cast buffs and use talents. I just couldn't move. One of my teammates was able to rescue me to the edge fo the spawn area, but that didn't stop me from timing out. On top of that, we have a DC and were basically running 6 on defense. We ended up losing by 3 seconds and were two down. I got even more upset when I saw a huge drop in my rating for timing out of a wz. I opened a ticket and they gave me little info and closed it without making things right to me. I got screwed out of a win and ultimately took a big hit. There also needs to be something done about the large amounts of DCs I'm seeing in rateds. Seem more so than normals. If you DC (which the game seems to know since it says you disconnected)... give that person a chance to log back in and rejoin the wz. Can't be too hard to do that.

I've had the same thing happen to me a few times -- though not in a rated match. If I timed out of a rated WZ and lost a ton of points, I'd be severely annoyed.

That said, my only experience thus far with rated WZs is waiting with a group for over an hour -- and nothing popped. But that's another matter entirely ...