Looking for a hybrid pvp build

I am mainly looking for a build heavy on healing with enough DPS that you do not suck in a 1v1 fight.

That being said I wouldnt mind seeing the adverse, a heavy DPS build with the instant HoT somewhere in it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Already lots of threads about this, but aimed at the second option:

This is a versatile template for a hybrid

You can move a lot of points around depending on what you want, such as more stealth detection in Scrapper tree, getting Sedatives in Sawbones instead of 8% Blaster Whip damage, going for KO if you want the knockdown... etc. Lots of options for what you want, but that's a damage focus with HoTs available.

Thanks.

Is the 8% dmg on blaster whip worth losing the knock down from shoot first?

Also, anyone have a similar build but more healer heavy? Ive heard people talking about them but no actual links to builds.

Middle of the road

More heal-focused

Pure Heals

Obviously all are still customizable depending on what you find you lack. I find Scoundrel very versatile as far as point distributions go and personally, no, I don't think a 1.5 second knockdown is worth sacrificing 8% blaster whip damage for, especially since it lets you kick and mez, kick and kick, kick and sap. If you open up with a knockdown then kick, they can just break your stun and eat the knockdown. Without the knockdown, you'll still get your backblast off while they're on the ground/getting up and if you decide to stun them, they'll eat it right there or break it, at which point you know you can freely flashbang them if you need to heal up or drop a Freighter Flyby