Disconnect grace period

Kalisutra

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind waiting in queue. I understand its early access, and it is to be expected that the game be flooded with a massive amount of players all at once. NOW... what I do have a problem with is playing getting online, waiting 1 hour in queue, then getting kicked off within the first hour of play due to unforseen circomstances (in game lag, internet disconnect/timeout, etc) and THEN having to wait another hour to play again. Every other game I've ever played (including really old games like EQ/AC) have had a grace period for when you get kicked off, you can instantly log back in so long as you don't wait more than 3-5 mins or so.

WHY does that not exist in this game?

I couldn't agree more. I wait in line to play. I can then play for about an hour and for some unknown reason the game crashes (no error message or anything, it just closes the program). I then immediately log back on, and have to wait 30-60 minutes in queue again(depending on the time of day).

I don't mind waiting in queue, I understand there are a lot of people that want to get on and play. But I've been disconnected from the game 5 times today already. I think I've spent as much time waiting in queue as I have actually playing.

Bump, I've waited more than 5 hours in queue in total just to play because when something crash or I lost connection, i Have to wait again and again because there's no grace d/c period ! Come on do it, shouldn't be that hard to add, don't you care about your customer? Btw i've seen a ton of post about this but no official answer. Edited by cilk

Yeah, it seems like they would've thought of this one. I wanted to level up with my guildmates and my brother, but I can't because we are all never online at the same time. It's like one of us will be able to stay on (get lucky and not get DCed/wait in queue), then the other gets online and the first guy gets kicked. etc. Situation happens all the time.