Playable Races

Hi all, i was just wondering, if bioware were to release new playable races for swtor what race would you want to play as? My pesonal favs are the wookies and nautilan, though there is so much scope out there with cathar, ithorian, rodian, trandoshian, geonoshian........ anyhow like i said who would you be?

Greetings everyone!

We appreciate the constructive discussion on what playable species you would like to see in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™! Since we have an active thread on this topic and in the interest of consolidating feedback a bit, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue this discussion in the following thread:

As a gentle reminder, we ask that threads in the Star Wars Discussion section revolve around discussion of the Star Wars Universe, such as lore, games, comics, books, television and more!

We ask that if you see a thread that may not be in the proper section to please report it to our Community Team who can see that it is put in the best place for its topic. This will help keep the thread constructive and on-topic.

Thank you!