"Remove lag players where experiencing"

Senatsu

I hate when they post such vague stuff. What type of lag are you talking about? Combat responsiveness? Lag that has existed since launch in Flashpoints and Operations? Lag spikes that started right after server transfers opened? Lag spikes that existed before that? Some clarification would be nice >.<

I hate when they post such vague stuff. What type of lag are you talking about? Combat responsiveness? Lag that has existed since launch in Flashpoints and Operations? Lag spikes that started right after server transfers opened? Lag spikes that existed before that? Some clarification would be nice >.<

I agree that it is kind of vague.

The lag that started when 1.3 went live....

It's getting ridiculous how fanboys are trying to blame this on people's computers or Internet connections.(not saying you are, but there have been people who do this.) Ever since 1.3, there'll be lag spikes for everyone in a given zone.

Everyone will comment about the lag at exact same time....that's server side. And it started with 1.3.

And I'm assuming that's the lag they're talking about.

Edited by Synxos

Makes me laugh that there still having lag issues, game bug and code issues 200+ days after launched and stuff still is not fixed....

When I was playing Guild Wars 2 beta's it ran smooth as butter even on stress tests......and it's not even out yet till next month and isn't even optimzied yet running on CPU only.....hundreds of players fighting in one epic fight and there was still no lag and no bugs or issues..... Bioware could learn some things from Arena Net...

Community communication is another thing they could learn....:rolleyes:

Edited by TRONEON

Makes me laugh that there still having lag issues, game bug and code issues 200+ days after launched and stuff still is not fixed....

When I was playing Guild Wars 2 beta's he ran smooth as butter even on stress tests......and it's not even out yet till next month. Bioware could learn some things from Arena Net...

Community communication is another thing they could learn....:rolleyes:

Funny TOR beta was smooth as butter as well. Then it goes live. Same will happen to GW2. It will crash, it will have lag. Deal with it.

The lag that started when 1.3 went live....

It's getting ridiculous how fanboys are trying to blame this on people's computers or Internet connections.(not saying you are, but there have been people who do this.) Ever since 1.3, there'll be lag spikes for everyone in a given zone.

Everyone will comment about the lag at exact same time....that's server side. And it started with 1.3.

And I'm assuming that's the lag they're talking about.

Agreed . . .

What is most upsetting is that when someone submitted a well written CS ticket explaining that the entire raid was experiencing these lag spikes at the same exact moment, CS immediately replied that there is nothing wrong with the game servers, that it is client side. Really? How can it be client side when everyone sees it at the same time? Lets just amuse that it could be that Bioware decided to put 10k players on each of these "super servers", instead of creating a larger amount of well populated servers.

Yes it is true that during these spikes, random players would be disconnected from server. But it cant be the ISP, nor that players single machine. When in fact those players with great connections are dropped just as randomly as those who are playing on a laptop through their cell phone 0.o