What were you doing before you were kicked?

DarthWoad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the Alderaan Civil War and we were winning...:( Actually had all 3 turrets and the Republics didn't know what to do they were so panicked. I even had a sentinel and guardian so focused on me (juggernaut) they completely forgot about the sorcerer healing me. *cries*

I was stuffing my face at logans roadhouse. I had 1 porckchop, 1 cup of chili, 1 baked potato, 2 diet cokes, 3 rolls and almost got the hot fudge brownie for dessert (almost...). Edited by Finrok
typo

Actually, not necessarily. I had to shut the game down a few days ago and I was right where a mob spawns. Evidently, for a certain amount of time after you log in, you are invisible to mobs (thank goodness). I had enough time to back away and port out and the elite never saw me.

And I was already offline when the servers went down. Shadowlands went down an hour prior.

Good to know, will have to book it when I log in though, it's the Savant patch, right near the elite.

I was on my Sorcerer alt and was just in the middle of a class quest discussion with my master (Lord Zash) via holo-cam. She told me to return to her chamber and that she had a surprise for me.

Then everything went black and the server was down. It scared the crap out of me. To cover all bases, I called a local priest, rabbi and witch doctor to come cleanse my PC (and house).

Then I checked the forums and realize it was just really REALLY odd timing.

You win, lol.