Stuck between levels (possible spoilers)

Blake_T

Hello everyone!

i was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if someone found a solution. Im a level 41 guardian and i just finished belsavis and the class quest to defeat leeha, and now im directed to Voss. the mission log suggests for me to be level 44, but i cant figure out how to get there. i completed all missions and story lines on Quesh, Hoth, Belsavis, and balmora. Anyone knwo what i can do? any help is appretiated thanks!

I had a similar problem with my Sith Sorc - I cannot speak for JK's (as i've yet to level one) but I found as soon as i landed on Voss, I was actually given the Hoth Bonus series - which i did first.

You could always just do pvp and space missions to get a level or so!

Ok so i went back and found out i cant receive the bonus series untill 44. i did hit 42 by just grinding a bit (i was half a bar away) so now im stuck again, cant really figure out how to gain atleast one level :/

Did you try just going ahead to Voss? That's about the level I was when I went through it the first time. I didn't have much of a problem with Voss, had moved on Corellia by 45 and completed the final mission of Act III at 47.

You didn't mention your spec, mine was a combat/watchmand hybrid.

There is a few bonus series you might have missed because of the level gap between the series and the main planet series. This is the starting level of the main planet quest and the bonus series for each, keep in mind that you could pick it up earlier, it's not recommended. And once you are 7-8 levels over the quest you won't get much xp from it.

Taris(Rep) / Balmorra(Imp):

• Main Quest: 16
  • Bonus Series: 20

Nar Shaddaa (Rep/Imp):

• Main Quest: 21
  • Bonus Series: 31

Tatooine (Rep/Imp):

• Main Quest: 25
  • Bonus Series: 28

Alderaan (Rep/Imp):

• Main Quest: 28
  • Bonus Series: 40

Balmorra (Rep) / Taris (Imp):

• Main Quest: 32
  • Bonus Series: 35 (Rep) / 36 (Imp)

Quesh (Rep/Imp):

• Main Quest: 37

Hoth (Rep/Imp):

• Main Quest: 38
  • Bonus Series: 47

Belsavis (Rep/Imp):

• Main Quest: 42
  • Bonus Series: 50 (this is technically the daily)

Voss (Rep/Imp):

• Main Quest: 44
  • Bonus Series: 47

Corellia (Rep/Imp):

• Main Quest: 47 (Rep) / 48 (Imp)
  • Black Hole Daily: 50

Hope that helps you and others in your situation.