Could anybody tell me what drops the Jedi Battelord belt?

Wagrid

It's the last part of them set that I need. I need to know what enemies drop it. I'm struggling to find the information online. Ideally, I want to know which mobs drop it and where they are, rather than just telling me which planets to look for it on.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

It's the last part of them set that I need. I need to know what enemies drop it. I'm struggling to find the information online. Ideally, I want to know which mobs drop it and where they are, rather than just telling me which planets to look for it on.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

They drop from any 40-48 blue lockbox or randomly off of 41-50 world mobs at a rather lousy rate. There's no specific mobs or zone. It's a world drop and, thusly, rare. Get Kira to max affection and send her out on Mission Level 41-49 Rich, Bountiful, or Wealthy Yield Treasure Hunting Lockbox missions. Check the GTN every day. Pray for luck.

i have looted two jedi battlelord's belts from a lv 44-45 champion called Vrakus. he is located on voss at X: -1193, Y: -144 and respawns ever ~5 min.

be cautious, as this area has two mission entrances for bounty hunters and sith inquisitors.