Dispatch/Crippling Throw not hitting targets.

KettleBelll

This is a real issue that I'm surprised no one is talking about.

Often when you Dispatch or Crippling Throw, the lobbed lightsaber often will lose it's way, and inflict zero damage. Other times, the damage is greatly delayed.

This is far worse than any issues Sages and Shadows were having with Project, because often we inflict zero damage with Dispatch/Crippling Throw.

I put in-game reports but feel they will most likely be ignored.

Both of those are weapon damage and can miss or be parried. I play combat and got kinda mad about my root on crippling throw missing on another sent, untill I looked down and realized he had me pacified.

When the thrown blade MAKES CONTACT with the target, that's when you see the evade/parried takes effect.

Often though, the blade does not make it to the target at all.

A blade not making it to target is not a parry or a miss, it is a bug. One I'd love to see fixed.

When the thrown blade MAKES CONTACT with the target, that's when you see the evade/parried takes effect.

Often though, the blade does not make it to the target at all.

A blade not making it to target is not a parry or a miss, it is a bug. One I'd love to see fixed.

Have had it happen quite some times as well. usually happens when target is around 9.8m away when throwing and then moving further. Made quite a few tickets on it, no response or anything so far

Threw a lightsaber for Disptach today. The target used force leap after I threw my blade. My lightsaber never made it to target, and zero damage was inflicted.

I can't think of a single other ability where this would happen. Project, Death Field, Weaken Mind, Shock, Rail Shot would have all inflicted their damage in this case.

/crossing fingers this gets attention.