Need stat clarification

Crosis_

1) accuracy :: Do I need to have 110%? Is that old information?

Current stats:

melee accuracy (392 > +11.5%) = 105.5% (MH) :: 72.5% (OH) :: 115.5% (special MH) :: 82.5% (special OH)

Question :: do i need more for annihilation or not?

2) bleed damage bonus

Questions :: Do bleeds count as "force" or just "internal" dmg? Am I correct in assuming power augments are better than str augments as annihilation?

Thanks in advance for answering!

Edited by Crosis_

Your accuracy seems a bit high, (I have 285 points of ACC at the highest tier of gear). The dev's have designed it so that every enchancement on gear will either come with surge or accuracy (or alacrity or some other defense stats we dont care about). Because of this if you just keep your ACC and Surge about even you will cap both. I personally use only power augments, but both STR and PWR effect the damage of all of your abilities (since this is actually based on your bonus damage stat).

1) accuracy :: Do I need to have 110%? Is that old information?

Current stats:

melee accuracy (392 > +11.5%) = 105.5% (MH) :: 72.5% (OH) :: 115.5% (special MH) :: 82.5% (special OH)

Question :: do i need more for annihilation or not?

2) bleed damage bonus

Questions :: Do bleeds count as "force" or just "internal" dmg? Am I correct in assuming power augments are better than str augments as annihilation?

Thanks in advance for answering!

You want 110% special, so at 115% special, you have 5% to much.

Thanks for the info!

What's the best relic to use for annihilation? Since bleeds should always be up, i'd assume a campaign relic with power on-use is best (now that it lasts for 30sec). Thoughts?

Edited by Crosis_

Thanks for the info!

What's the best relic to use for annihilation? Since bleeds should always be up, i'd assume a campaign relic with power on-use is best (now that it lasts for 30sec). Thoughts?

PvE relics can't be used in PvP warzones (not sure if you knew this, or even intended to do any pvp), but yeah, usually 2x power relics (for pvp) or 1 power, 1 crit (for pve) work well - it's arguable as to whether or not you should use a damage-proc relic in place of one of the power relics (for pvp) or the crit relic (for pve), so feel free to try them out for yourself.