Messing with the mods in pvp armor

Vedus

:cool:Ok so I have my full Battlemaster Vindicator’s (BV) set. I was wondering what the school of thought was regarding getting better gear (pvp/crafting). I can go the liner way – continue the pvp course and grind out war zone commendations. Because, as I understand it, since I have my BV set I can use say my chest guard and 3,200 Ranked warzone commendations to purchase 1 War Hero Vindicator’s chestguard, and continue until I have the full set.

That said here is my question- could I just buy the War hero, remove the Plate, mod, enh and place them in my BV, since I like the look of the BV better than the war hero? Would I get the added benefit of increase attributes and armor rating? Does anyone know? Has anyone tried this?

I'd like to know too cause when it's time for me to move onto the War Hero BH set, I'm not doin' it. Mods are going in my Battlemaster! That chickenbeak, big dumbarse shoulderpad, spiked gloved & boots crap is silly looking & I'm not silly. :o Edited by Tricky-Ha

No you don't have to buy a new set just for the looks, crafters can buy the schematics for all sets and craft you the look you want (the crafted do have a valor requirement though and have no mods), that's much cheaper then grinding a full set again just for looks.

My apologies, I should be more specific- I own the BV and war hero schematics for both sets… my Cyber tech and Artifice would need Schematics for the lvl 50+ Enh, mods, amor. To my knologe you have to do HM, and ops to get these, otherwise you must buy the War hero, take out the Enh, mod, and armor to make your BV have the same stats, unless you know a better way?