Anyone Els sick of Paying a Sub for such a Bugy Game

Lusus

What they said...and an even bigger NO. Bioware has been fairly responsive in addressing the community concerns in addressing some of the more game changing issues. I am not overly concerned if my companions light saber stays out all the time when there have been more obvious issues (server load/balance, group finding, char balance etc). No it is not a perfect game, but to expect it to be is unrealistic. It can take YEARS to develop a product that only gets to 80% complete. That 80% will be sufficient 99% of the time, for 99% of the people. But can be frustrating for the 1% who hit that 20%. Unfortunately you can not test all 100% with a few hundred people..it takes millions of people running millions of combinations under different conditions to really understand balance and understand what you really have.

What they said...and an even bigger NO. Bioware has been fairly responsive in addressing the community concerns in addressing some of the more game changing issues. I am not overly concerned if my companions light saber stays out all the time when there have been more obvious issues (server load/balance, group finding, char balance etc). No it is not a perfect game, but to expect it to be is unrealistic. It can take YEARS to develop a product that only gets to 80% complete. That 80% will be sufficient 99% of the time, for 99% of the people. But can be frustrating for the 1% who hit that 20%. Unfortunately you can not test all 100% with a few hundred people..it takes millions of people running millions of combinations under different conditions to really understand balance and understand what you really have.

Spot on and im sorry but i bet you can not find 1 mmo with out a single bug new or old, if you think Gw2 will not have bugs you are really mistakening no matter how much that pains you to hear.

The people that really were sick of it stopped subbing and moved on. They are not hanging out here to answer questions.

You tired of it? Quit. Tell Bioware about it.

The rest of us really don't care.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in a constructive manner.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!