Server maintenance quite often?

Skarbrandus

Hey people! I'm making this post with a hope of catching the developers eyes.

Seems like we're having server maintenance on EU servers all the time. 4-6 hours one day, then two hours the other, and then again and again and count those all hours up and you will see that each month there are about 2 complete days taken away. People, I actually PAY for the game - and yet do not get the chance to actually PLAY it!

I think maintenance guys have got to sum up the time they've spent maintaining the servers and give that time for free to players! Seems an honest way.

You people agree?

No, I'm fine with scheduled maintenance because servers need to be maintained and they deploy bug fixes.

I'm fine with unscheduled maintenance because it means something is broken and must be corrected.

Yes it's a little bit annoying when it happens too often (like right now) but I prefer that than a company than don't fix anything or only every month or more.

Hello Everybody!

We appreciate your interest in talking about all the maintenance periods but in the interest of consolidating conversations and giving us a centralized location to read your feedback we are going to close this thread as there is already an active thread about it here. We suggest continuing your discussion there.

Thank you!