Yipee maintenance

randalthorr

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting sick of this Bioware get your stuff right this is not good enough this breaks into New Zealand and Australian prime time you ripped us off last week and now your doing it again why not do it at 5pm USA time they can suffer this time your game will die and it's on a very thin line the team behind swtor are very poor and what they do now D3 done some major damage now GW2 and WoW are gonna blitz it.

Another sub being dropped.

I am getting sick of this Bioware get your stuff right this is not good enough this breaks into New Zealand and Australian prime time you ripped us off last week and now your doing it again why not do it at 5pm USA time they can suffer this time your game will die and it's on a very thin line the team behind swtor are very poor and what they do now D3 done some major damage now GW2 and WoW are gonna blitz it.

Another sub being dropped.

That's what they're trying to do. Do you think they would just take the servers down to piss people off? Also, Punctuation.

Another maintenance, another thread. It cuts into my play time too. Go do other things. Complaining about it on here accomplishes nothing, other than you have nothing better to do with your time. Read a book, go for a walk, go visit family/friends for drinks and/or cards, clean up the house/apartment, do dishes, cross-stitch, play a console game, play a different game.

The maintenance period is two hours. And it looks like it would most certainly be an emergency as there have been 3 servers that went down today, so obviously they found a stability fix that they need to apply before it starts happening to other servers as well.

Just suck it up and move on folks, there's more to life than just this game.

Another maintenance, another thread. It cuts into my play time too. Go do other things. Complaining about it on here accomplishes nothing, other than you have nothing better to do with your time. Read a book, go for a walk, go visit family/friends for drinks and/or cards, clean up the house/apartment, do dishes, cross-stitch, play a console game, play a different game.

The maintenance period is two hours. And it looks like it would most certainly be an emergency as there have been 3 servers that went down today, so obviously they found a stability fix that they need to apply before it starts happening to other servers as well.

Just suck it up and move on folks, there's more to life than just this game.

Sadly no one is gonna listen, if it was 30 minutes people would still QQ about it.

Well all you geniuses. pardon me for being pissed off. You are all great philanthropists. One of you was even kind enough to ask me to go read a book, or perhaps even take a walk. This type never gets old :rolleyes:

Surely there's more to life than just games. I'm glad yours is full of win. Unfortunately mine is only about games games games - that is precisely why I am complaining only about the fact that its occurring during our prime time. Seriously, why are you even worried about this thread when you are not an oceanic. We have our separate servers, so we can rightfully ask for a more accommodating maintenance period.

Edited by randalthorr

These updates show that the development team is dedicated to fixing situations.

The smarter solution would be to fix all issues with a full day down.

With all this down time.. I'm sure BW is getting a lot of complaints from the pacific regions wanting money back.

BW is not in the industry to piss people off. (shocking I know :eek:)

I love the effort Bioware is committing to getting things right. Lets give the team around of applause :p

Well all you geniuses. pardon me for being pissed off. You are all great philanthropists. One of you was even kind enough to ask me to go read a book, or perhaps even take a walk. This type never gets old :rolleyes:

Surely there's more to life than just games. I'm glad yours is full of win. Unfortunately mine is only about games games games - that is precisely why I am complaining only about the fact that its occurring during our prime time. Seriously, why are you even worried about this thread when you are not an oceanic. We have our separate servers, so we can rightfully ask for a more accommodating maintenance period.

So you just can't wait a measly 2 hours?

Whatever the reasons, the folks who are losing prime time hours have more than a legitimate beef. That needs to be resolved.

For me, it cuts in at 2am so given the bugs that need to be ironed out and the impending event which will probably require a patch, I have no issues with it. For those who may have to log off at midnight... yea... a couple of hours of missed game play for continued improvements? You can wait.

Edited by Rafaman

So you just can't wait a measly 2 hours?

Sure thing champ. Ill wait as long as it requires if they can fix their stuff in a day. FIVE days of prime time in ONE week.

And that is just this week. Emergency fixes once in a while is fine. If its a two hour fix, why not do it between 2-4PM instead of 5-7PM? You know why!? Because, if they did that, all you people over at the U.S. of Condescension would be pissed off that we got an earlier maintenance than you. Why else would you be posting here without actually being affected as an oceanic.

Edited by randalthorr