thinking of staying put

unclecurt

firxan shark is so lightly poulated there is no economy or PVP or player help. I have a guild of 2 close friends and we were thinkiing of transfering but the sever they want to send us to is heavy pop now ane we don't want to get into the waiting ques like befor so we are thinking of just staying and seeing.

.... and.... excuse my ignorance, but you're just sharing your plan for the future? Or do you want to know if that's ok? If the latter... I assume you'll be able to stay there until they finally (if ever) say "OK we're closing the server... transfer now or lose your characters."

To me that just seems like a waste of a free opportunity.

If I were you I would take it while you can because otherwise you face possibly losing the server all together and you would have to pay for a transfer (Date TBC).

Just go and enjoy the nice population.

firxan shark is so lightly poulated there is no economy or PVP or player help. I have a guild of 2 close friends and we were thinkiing of transfering but the sever they want to send us to is heavy pop now ane we don't want to get into the waiting ques like befor so we are thinking of just staying and seeing.

having to wait in a queue for 5 minutes is a very small price to pay to get on a server where there are people to play with. And even 5 minutes is a lot, since there haven't been any queues at all lately. You're worried for nothing. Go do your transfer and enjoy the game.

Was on a dead server. Took the transfer. Now the game is fun again. Seems to be working the way it was originally intended.

Its okay to stay on a dead server, but what in the world do you intend to do? Run dailies with the other two friends every day? No economy, nobody LFG when you feel like a FP. Nada.

If Group Finder was Xserver Id say sure why not, but you really wont be playing for long when you start to log in and your the only one on fleet.

That's the thing OP. Eventually they will shut down that server. If you stay... well, and you have friends to play with, that it will be all good until you get notified that you no longer have a choice. If you think about it... you dont' have choice, its move now or move later. Edited by Rafaman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.