Which Companion do you relate to most?

Lord_Ricdel

Of all the companions, or those whom you've experienced so far, who has the closest viewpoint in regards to the galaxy and Republic/Empire factions that you would have if you were, say, the average joe in the star wars universe, like a Moisture farmer or something. Being born a jedi/sith may make you biased due to being indoctrinated into those factions from the start. I only played a SI to lvl 50 so far and i guess i relate most to Ashara, who realizes the jedi/republic and sith/empire aren't perfect, but looks for a way to live peacefully alongside the chaos.

not for the big part, but just for that moment when you get scorpio

when she tries to attack you, but can't. She's in your shoes now. She has to go thru what you did in chapter 2. I don't care if i'm the good guy or not, and if she's just a droid. She has to endure the same crippling obstacle agents had to, and i felt truely devistated for her.

Jorgan, actually. Moreso than the actual Trooper character, in fact. As a former soldier, I can see his point of view better than any of the other companions. We've both been hung out to dry, albeit in different circumstances. I don't much like his attitude, but I can respect his input when it comes to how to proceed. It's usually the way I would have done it, anyhow.