Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Free level 50 character.

Nkap

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes idealy. imo pvp servers should be what it sounds like. you make your toon with insta 50 and your given a set of gear. that way everyone is on a level footing. and you just do pvp.

yea no, you should have to grind the pvp gear just like everyone else.

its got nothing to do with that. but there is only so many times you can play through 1-50 before you just lose the will to do it anymore. especialy if your rolling the same story but diff advanced class.

not true, i have a lvl 50 darkside juggernaut and am lvling a light side marauder currently lvl 21. if you want the character you lvl it, if your not gonna lvl it well guess what you arnt getting the character.

not true, i have a lvl 50 darkside juggernaut and am lvling a light side marauder currently lvl 21. if you want the character you lvl it, if your not gonna lvl it well guess what you arnt getting the character.

your gona say not true like your opinion is fact lol. u can be bothered to lvl it, good for you. some of us cant. we pay the same sub as you.

pvp servers should be like gw pvp characters or, the wow arena tournament realms.

your gona say not true like your opinion is fact lol. u can be bothered to lvl it, good for you. some of us cant. we pay the same sub as you.

pvp servers should be like gw pvp characters or, the wow arena tournament realms.

your the one that insinuated that nobody will lvl 2 characters of the same class, so yea my opinion in this case is fact, and your right you pay the same sub as me, so why should you get free stuff?

and at what point did they say they were starting arena servers like WoW's? so why should they up and change it now, to please self entitled players like you?

your the one that insinuated that nobody will lvl 2 characters of the same class, so yea my opinion in this case is fact, and your right you pay the same sub as me, so why should you get free stuff?

and at what point did they say they were starting arena servers like WoW's? so why should they up and change it now, to please self entitled players like you?

i didnt say i wanted arenas. i said pvp servers should be like the arena tournmant REALM. which im going to assume you have played on.

you create your character. you get a base set of pvp gear. and you do pvp. thats it.

you can still level your character and do your pve rubbish on normal realms. but pvp realms should be just for pvp.

Edited by beerbarron

I absolutely hate leveling up characters.. it takes so long and is increadibly dreadful.

Considering that it does not take very long to get to 50 in this game the rest of the OP is based on an invalid premise.

3 months of casual play and I have 2 50s and a 43. My main is in 3/5 Columi (and 2 Tionese) and has the Rakata earpiece and both implants.

Edited by Arlbo_Nabbins

i didnt say i wanted arenas. i said pvp servers should be like the arena tournmant REAL. which im going to assume you have played on.

you create your character. you get a base set of pvp gear. and you do pvp. thats it.

you can still level your character and do your pve rubbish on normal realms. but pvp realms should be just for pvp.

yes i know how it works but while avoiding my question you actually answered it, your self entitled and you want it all for free. hell you get the base set for free now for walking to the pvp terminal, but no thats just not good enough for you. now you want them to give youy lvl 50 for free.

yes i know how it works but while avoiding my question you actually answered it, your self entitled and you want it all for free. hell you get the base set for free now for walking to the pvp terminal, but no thats just not good enough for you. now you want them to give youy lvl 50 for free.

on a pvp realm yes.

i didnt say i wanted arenas. i said pvp servers should be like the arena tournmant REALM. which im going to assume you have played on.

Thats total crap, I play PVE on a PVP server, becuse on normal ones, you cant kill members of the other faction if they havent flaged for pvp.

i think what they ment was that changing it now would be stupid cause not everyone on pvp servers only pvp's.

i think i stated a few pages ago not to change it now.

i just said thats what a pvp server should of been from the start.

i think what they ment was that changing it now would be stupid cause not everyone on pvp servers only pvp's.

Yes. i see many folks who plays pve on a pvp server, and the other way around. If they gave away free lvl 50 and such, i would quit.

i think i stated a few pages ago not to change it now.

i just said thats what a pvp server should of been from the start.

and i disagree, and also want to point out that when wow did the arena server you had to pay extra for it, they didnt just give it to you.

Yes. i see many folks who plays pve on a pvp server, and the other way around. If they gave away free lvl 50 and such, i would quit.

why? you can still do your pve and level your toon from 1-50 on a normal server.

there would be no flash points, or mobs, or proffesions in the pvp server. you would be confined to an area (like the fleet) with 1 vendor selling adrenals and stuff. and thats it. you just queue for WZs and do pvp

i seriously cant believe how entitled the new generation of MMO players are, paying for the game and the sub does not mean you should not have to play thorugh the game and get everything handed to you....

New generation? It's actually an old idea. The original Guild Wars let you make a max-level character from start. Granted, you could only PvP with the character, and you could only use skills that were unlocked by characters on your account through the leveling game, but the basic idea is there.

This is one of those ideas where, while I don't personally see the draw, I also don't see why people object to it so much. Having a dedicated server for it would be ideal - and possibly more popular than folks might imagine.

why? you can still do your pve and level your toon from 1-50 on a normal server.

there would be no flash points, or mobs, or proffesions in the pvp server. you would be confined to an area (like the fleet) with 1 vendor selling adrenals and stuff. and thats it. you just queue for WZs and do pvp

yes we know what you mean, we dont agree with you...

New generation? It's actually an old idea. The original Guild Wars let you make a max-level character from start. Granted, you could only PvP with the character, and you could only use skills that were unlocked by characters on your account through the leveling game, but the basic idea is there.

This is one of those ideas where, while I don't personally see the draw, I also don't see why people object to it so much. Having a dedicated server for it would be ideal - and possibly more popular than folks might imagine.

oh i never touched guild wars, what im saying is i dont want them changing servers now, if they want to add an arena server and make ppl pay extra for it thats fine, but if they are going to start handing out lvl 50 characters to anyone with a tear in thier eye ill be unsubbing and waiting for elder scrolls.

'we' is a relativley ambiguous term. by we do you mean you? or a couple of people? because i doubt you and a couple of people in this thread speak for the masses.

i ment myself and the person you were quoting, cause we (the two of us) obviously dont agree with you

oh i never touched guild wars, what im saying is i dont want them changing servers now, if they want to add an arena server and make ppl pay extra for it thats fine, but if they are going to start handing out lvl 50 characters to anyone with a tear in thier eye ill be unsubbing and waiting for elder scrolls.

and ive said they shouldnt change servers now.

i just said in my opinion, what a pvp server should of been like.

Edited by beerbarron

Yea, i know that, but i like PvP, not warzones and such, World PvP, thats why i play on a PvP server, so i can kill players without them flagging for pvp.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.