Does this SL ever pick up steam?

DragonAgeOrgins

I decided to try the republic out, so far I'm playing a level 23 Jedi Knight. It's different, I liked the plot twist on the starter planet and how you can force pursade people. I am enjoying Kira.

I just wonder if it's ever going to feel dangerous like the imperil does where you feel like a total bad ***. What I mean is, every side quest. I help people for greater good. But does it get more exciting or is it pretty stale.

I decided to try the republic out, so far I'm playing a level 23 Jedi Knight. It's different, I liked the plot twist on the starter planet and how you can force pursade people. I am enjoying Kira.

I just wonder if it's ever going to feel dangerous like the imperil does where you feel like a total bad ***. What I mean is, every side quest. I help people for greater good. But does it get more exciting or is it pretty stale.

Oh it definately picks up.. it's basically KOTOR 3.. Good emotional investment for closing out Chapter 1.. Chapter 2 has a good plot line with a twist at the end.. And Chapter 3 is huge..

I won't spoil it for you, just keep playing..

Oh it definately picks up.. it's basically KOTOR 3.. Good emotional investment for closing out Chapter 1.. Chapter 2 has a good plot line with a twist at the end.. And Chapter 3 is huge..

I won't spoil it for you, just keep playing..

Okay, I'm almost tempted to read spoilers just know what I'm in for but...I'll hold off and continue playing and hopefully turn out to be good. I like it so far but I read some bad review's on it.

Heh, I had a blast with it not reading the spoilers.

24-ish is about where I really began to fall in love with the story.

I cried at the end of Act 1.

I haven't gotten into Act 2 yet but the story in the latter-half of Act 1, mostly Nar Shaddaa and Alderaan, is really really good.

I just dropped into Nar Shaddaa after Taris with my Guardian and it's good to hear that the story picks up. I've enjoyed it, don't get me wrong, but I've just come off the Act 3 of the Inquisitor so of course going back to the beginning seems a little anti-climactic.

Liked the Sith Warrior story more, to be honest. More spiritual, inner conflict moments - at least for not "stupid evil", "me smash u die" Warriors.

To each his own, I guess. Knight story seemed almost too overblown in terms of "TEH HEROISM".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.