How is this game doing?

Madvillainist

It's going really bad in my opinion. People can scream "woah!! 300 people on fleet yay!!" as much as they want, but that's all due to character transfers.

I was a huge fan of this game and protected and ignored every little things like this game has no endgame and horrible pvp. I thought it would be better in the coming months but I guess I was wrong..

I unsubbed three days ago, and all my friends has too. This game caters to the "niche" market.

So, character transfers are... bad? And well if you AND your friends are gone...well I guess I should leave too random-player-ive-never-met....:(

Anyway, back to reality. OP, seriously, just play the game and see if YOU like it. Don't listen to other people because thats THEM, not YOU, and only you can decide if you like it and if its worth it or not. Especially don't listen to these forums, since every other post is negative people who stick around for some unknown reason, and any hint of positivity towards the game is torn apart by haters who, like I said, stick around for some unknown reason.

Edited by norlof

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially don't listen to these forums, since every other post is negative people who stick around for some unknown reason, and any hint of positivity towards the game is torn apart by haters who, like I said, stick around for some unknown reason.
Sadly they've burned enough bridges that no one else will have them, so there's nowhere else for them to go. :( Edited by GalacticKegger

Sadly they've burned enough bridges that no one else will have them, so there's nowhere else for them to go. :(

you think one of them would go ahead and make a forum just for them... then they could hate 24/7 with no worry of being penalized or banned :)

Edited by Liquidacid

It is still bad, I resubbed and regret it. But you will probably never see this thread as it will be deleted since it has the slightest tone of negativity. Thats is how they handle issues.

I hope you un-subbed again. Don't bother coming back again either. People like you make the rest of us who actually enjoy the game sick.

so.... it's like WoW then?

OK, so this religious crap annoys me so.....

This is SWTOR's population as of a few minutes ago:

Very Heavy: 3

Heavy: 9

Standard: 8

Low: 197

This is WoW's population as of a few minutes ago:

High: 37

Medium : 148

Low: 61

So yeah, it's just like WoW... :eek:

you think one of them would go ahead and make a forum just for them... then they could hate 24/7 with no worry of being penalized or banned :)
Nah ... if Bioware gave them their own forum they'd just avoid it like the plague and continue stalking the mainstream forums. They would die of attention starvation - especially the ones who get paid to spread fertilizer. Edited by GalacticKegger

I'm enjoying it and will be subbed for a long time. I honestly don't see what so many people are complaining about, sure there are some issues, but then again I've launched many MMOs and what is going on here is nothing new. In fact, it's markedly better first 6 months than some games I've experienced in the past (I'm looking at YOU EQ! hehe talking servers down for days, not for a few hours a day, but DAYS STRAIGHT) Heck, I even enjoyed playing on my empty server pre-reconsolidating and I'm playing on PTS which is really really empty now that 1.3 hit lol, but all in all it's a great game with tons of potential and plenty of life left.

But hey, like others said, just play and decide for yourself. :)