Invite?

Gamedudepwn

What specifically said you would get an invite today? Bioware specifically said that noone would know if they were getting in on the first day of early access until their "start date"...so noone would have known if you would be getting in today or not...

Either that, or bad troll...not sure which...

You are right--you will get early access, but no one knows exactly when they will get in as they are doing rolling invites 2 hours apart. With luck, yours will be soon! They will email you the day you can access it.

He didn't join the site until September so unless he's got a different account I don't expect he'll be in before tomorrow. Could be wrong but I wouldn't count on it.

what if u joined in june?

Well technically the join date doesn't matter, it's when you registered your pre-order code. However you need an account to do that and since he didn't join until September he couldn't have registered his pre-order code before that.

what if u joined in june?

I agree with above. It goes by the date you redeemed your code

I Bought it in July, but redeemed my code in November.

I have not received an email like others who redeemed in July. Check your My Account information to see when you redeemed it.

It's simple. Pre-order started at 21st of June and continue all the way until the 19th of December. The earlier you put your pre-order code in, the earlier you get into the game.

21st > 22nd > 23rd > 24th > 25th > etc.

If you've pre-ordered in September, it will be a while until you get in. Cannot give a specific date. It will be within now and 6 days. Also, Stephen Reid confirmed on Twitter that not everyone will get early access. If you pre-ordered in December, you'll probably be out of luck.