Just Got Kicked

Sambrat

so in your eyes making a post that the server is going down then taking down said server is a communication failure?

lol

Who cares if they post in the forum, we were in the game. You know, in the middle of flashpoints and things.

Edited by Zoggel
IC

so in your eyes making a post that the server is going down then taking down said server is a communication failure?

lol

When one is in game and playing, one isn't reading the forums. Simply using their in game warning tool would have been enough for me. Instead I just got booted with an error code to server select with the server still listed as being up. That is unsatisfactory.

Just absolutely embarrassing customer service. Too bad they have proven time and time again that they just dont care about retaining their customers. Great business model btw. The title sold millions at launch, the customer service just absolutely cannibalized this game. I had a great regular guild that transferred from SWG, they stuck that out for years and now there are only two of us left outta more than fifty initial regulars. Embarrassing when people ask what happened to our guild and unfortunately the response is always Bioware happened. Literally every single one of them left because of customer service issues, misrepresentation and downtime. Its a great game, but what's the point of a nice house if nobody wants to live in it?

lol

I believe a communication failure would consist of 24 hours previously saying, "surprise maintenance tonight! nevermind, maintenance postponed! not happening! nevermind, maintenance happening!" followed by the server shutting down the next night with no warning or indication ahead of time that another maintenance was even required. It screams that the company is run by incompetentence and is piss poor customer service at its finest. I'm not even mad but that's the truth of it.

I believe a communication failure would consist of 24 hours previously saying, "surprise maintenance tonight! nevermind, maintenance postponed! not happening! nevermind, maintenance happening!" followed by the server shutting down the next night with no warning or indication ahead of time that another maintenance was even required. It screams that the company is run by incompetentence and is piss poor customer service at its finest. I'm not even mad but that's the truth of it.

that's not a communication failure since they did constantly update you every step of the way... if they had just not said anything and done it or said it was cancelled and done it anyway than it would have been a communication failure

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.