Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

BW Lets gief some info about 1.4 :)

Pyrocan

Uhhh no thanks. All of this "maintenance" surrounding 1.3 is enough for me! Seriously, I'm fine with no further "upgrades" to my gameplay!

Well, we just want more information on it, not immediate implementaion! :rolleyes:

They should announce something before GW2 launches August 28 - if they're smart.

I don't think that will help. Most everyone in my guild has already had their last staw and left. The damage has been done.

It's such a shame too, this game had held such promise.

If it weren't for my mistake in buying a six month I'd have gone months ago.

I don't think that will help. Most everyone in my guild has already had their last staw and left. The damage has been done.

It's such a shame too, this game had held such promise.

If it weren't for my mistake in buying a six month I'd have gone months ago.

odd everyone in my guild who has been crying about this game and saying they were going to jump ship for GW2 got into the GW2 beta... they have all since resubed here... they still complain a lot tho

Edited by Liquidacid

odd everyone in my guild who has been crying about this game and saying they were going to jump ship for GW2 got into the GW2 beta... they have all since resubed here... they still complain a lot tho

quite odd, we did the same with the exact opposite result. lol

Cats I hadn't played with in SWTOR for ages were all there for the 4 hour stress test this week.

Who knows what will happen in time. I play a bit of SWTOR now, but spend most of my gaming time back in a few of my old MMOs waiting for something, anything better. Too bad the promised innovation wasn't to be found in SWTOR for me.

Probably ;

1 - Dual Spec

2 - New Raid - Terror From Beyond -

3 - HK-51

4 - New FP - Titans of Industry -

5 - Dailies - Horror on Belsavis (Imperial) and Section X (Republic) -

6 - Some UI improvements

Edited by Pyrocan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.