1.3 completely RUINED Bounty Hunter Merc

DarthWoad

Unload doesnt vent heat anymore, meaning you over heat QUICKER, which means LOWER DPS for the dps spec tree.

Heatseekers seem to have been reduced too. Much lower damage from it. Overall damage is lower

STILL NO INTERRUPT ABILITY

Edited by DarthWoad

But how is it compared to other DPS classes?

It's all well and good to cry "nerf!" but if the class was higher than other DPS then perhaps it was necessary to bring them in line with everyone else.

good call man...ive played both bounty hunter and inquisitor,my bounty hunter was far less feeble even without any armor

Mercs have been needing some love for a while now. My brother rolled a merc (Lvl 50 / 65 Valor) and quit (for real, and I did get his stuff!) because it's an awful class. Watching him punch his monitor every 2 minutes was amusing though. If they did nerf the damage, from what I understand, it'd be pointless to play.

Mercs have been needing some love for a while now. My brother rolled a merc (Lvl 50 / 65 Valor) and quit (for real, and I did get his stuff!) because it's an awful class. Watching him punch his monitor every 2 minutes was amusing though. If they did nerf the damage, from what I understand, it'd be pointless to play.

You judge things by the temperment of someone who punches their monitor? Also, if you are not rolling things as a Commando/Merc, you are doing something wrong.

Hello everyone,

We already have several topics discusisng the recent changes to the Bounty Hunter class in the Bounty Hunter forum, so we will be closing this thread.

In regards to the recent changes with Heat Management in Game Update 1.3 for the Mercenary Advanced Class, feel free to join this existing topic already located in the Mercenary subforum:

Additionally, feel free to use DarthWoad's other thread to discuss Heat Seeker Missiles Post 1.3, here:

As always, if you believe there has been a recent change that was not listed in the Patch Notes, or if an ability is not performing as well as you believe it should, please provide as much detailed information as possible!

Thank you!