Convenience additions/changes

Savej

Keep the view/sort settings in the Crafting box that were last used "forever". After opening and closing the various crafting boxes several hundred times, It becomes annoying going into the crafting box and selecting "sort by level" and then closing trees that I'm not interested in when it's almost always the same every time I open it. 99.9% of the time I'm completely uninterested in Droid parts as a cyberneticist, for example; I would like to keep that tree closed. And I have never used any of the sorts other than the "sort by level".

Please offer larger trades for Rated Warzone commendations. Trading for 10 at a time means A LOT of right-click and "Are you sure" "YES" left-clicks. Please offer trades in the pvp vendors for 100 or more Rated War Zone commendations at a time.

This is more of a bug, but companions (Ashara, Kira) seem to keep their light sabres drawn if there stance is set to something other than the default. My companions basically never put their light sabres away even if their standing in a non-combat posture UNLESS I deselect their pvp stances (the ones that make them do extra internal damage).

Thanks.

Edited by Savej