Good looking Heavy Armor pieces.

TapSumBatt

Not sure what exactly you are looking for as you didn't indicate any examples.

However, unlike weapons, you can preview armor pieces in the game without equipping them. Simply CTRL+left-click the item and you will see a window appear and the item will appear equipped on your toon.

A good way to find the look you want is to go to the GTN and filter by your armor type and then CTRL+left-click on the varios armor pieces on display. I'm sure that you will quickly find one that has the look you want.

PRO TIP: For some reason, when looking at the items on your toon they will appear "blurred" so you won't be able to see any real detail the armor piece my have. At the bottom of the preview window, you can click on the "Companion" tab to see the item equipped on them as well. The item will be rendered in much higher detail on your companion character. You can also cycle between your companions to see what the armor will look like depending on body type and gender.

Hope that helps.

Not sure what exactly you are looking for as you didn't indicate any examples.

However, unlike weapons, you can preview armor pieces in the game without equipping them. Simply CTRL+left-click the item and you will see a window appear and the item will appear equipped on your toon.

A good way to find the look you want is to go to the GTN and filter by your armor type and then CTRL+left-click on the varios armor pieces on display. I'm sure that you will quickly find one that has the look you want.

PRO TIP: For some reason, when looking at the items on your toon they will appear "blurred" so you won't be able to see any real detail the armor piece my have. At the bottom of the preview window, you can click on the "Companion" tab to see the item equipped on them as well. The item will be rendered in much higher detail on your companion character. You can also cycle between your companions to see what the armor will look like depending on body type and gender.

Hope that helps.

Have you tried running SWTOR in Windows XP compatibility mode? Mine used to blur like that as well and this fixed it.

Hey, Im looking for a nice chest in particular, I wanted to ask you guys if you have any suggestions?

Also feel free to post items that you think look really good in general.

/cheers

tor-fashion.com

An ongoing project of pictures of all orange gear/sets in the game headed by the most illustrious Dulfy. I recommend perusing that site for something you like.