Pinheads abuse group finder

Otislorx

Well the Idea of a group finder is not new however I'm glad it was introduced. Only thing I see so far is the little pinheads that used up there fleet passes and need a fast travel to the station, it's starting already. also, these little pinheads that join groups half way through and leave, are they being penalized in anyway? Maybe Bioware can look into a good fix for these pinheads in the near future.:mad:

eh I hate telling people to go to the general forum... it's like telling someone they should go to Cambodia... except that Cambodia is cleaner

It is more like telling someone to go to Alderaan knowing full well that Alderaan will be blown up by the Death Star the minute after they arrive.

Greetings everyone!

We ask that threads in Star Wars Discussion revolve around discussion of the Star Wars Universe such as lore, games, television and more! Since we also have an active thread for the feedback of Group Finder, we are going to close this and ask that you please continue this discussion here:

Additionally, we ask that if you find a thread that you believe is in the wrong sub-forum, that you please report the thread using the report function for our Community Team to investigate. This will be of great assistance to us!

Thank you!