The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Any Shieldtech notice their shield chance and armor go down significantly?

tenghowe

Just checking if this is some sort of bug. I noticed that my shield chance went down ~15%, with my skills only providing a 6% bonus instead of 21% which i had in 1.2, Also noticed my armor rating is now ~5.6k instead of 8.6k. Anyone else had this bug?

No, all fine. Did you forget to respecc? because of the changes to Flame Surge (hope that´s the english name) our talent points were reseted.

Edith: after thinking again: is your ion gas cylinder (spelling?) active? It´s 15% shieldchance + 60% amour increase, that could be the difference, maybe turn it off and on again?

Edited by Syadasti

haha i forget to change stances sometimes too... a few weeks back i was tanking jarg on NiM kp and about half way thru the fight my healer were asking if i had dps gear on(i switch gear on the first boss cause you only really need 1 tank was also trying to spam gaurd on someone and couldnt figure out why it wasnt working) we made it thru thanks to my overpowered healer but yeah not having ion gas on messes your stats up a ton lol.... i now joke everytime we start the fight if im supposed to be in combustable or ion

haha i forget to change stances sometimes too... a few weeks back i was tanking jarg on NiM kp and about half way thru the fight my healer were asking if i had dps gear on(i switch gear on the first boss cause you only really need 1 tank was also trying to spam gaurd on someone and couldnt figure out why it wasnt working) we made it thru thanks to my overpowered healer but yeah not having ion gas on messes your stats up a ton lol.... i now joke everytime we start the fight if im supposed to be in combustable or ion

You joke, but thats the kind of stuff where people just suddenly have to leave the group for something else.

If i joined and the tank was laughing about not knowing how his class works, i would quite suddenly have to get up to change the baby or something...

Not exactly the kind of thing to inspire confidence with a group of people.