Im dropping like flies

Henu

I dont get it? since 1.3 in PVP and PVE my health is going down faster then ever before, the only changes ive done is put augs in all my gear but i would only think that would beep me up longer...

Anyone else noticing this?

I dont get it? since 1.3 in PVP and PVE my health is going down faster then ever before, the only changes ive done is put augs in all my gear but i would only think that would beep me up longer...

Anyone else noticing this?

did you switch to social gear? someone in my guild earlier was complaining about the armor ratings not changing like theyre supposed to. Sposed to change social gears rating to be equal to your highest peice of armor or something. So it might be that your wearing light armor now.

I noticed the same thing in black hole dailies last night. Im not sure if the buffed up the black hole mobs or, if i missed something on respec, or if its something in the mechanics that has changed. But health does seem to drop quite a bit faster as an arsenal spec.

It's more likely due to the fact that pretty much everyone is fully augmented and is using BM or WH Power relics.

i'm guessin it's this ^^^.

i fully aug'd my gear and killed a guy in 4 hits yesterday...hadn't done that in ages. (1 'hit' was an UL).

my damage went up noticably vs newbies...versus WH geared, not so much.

Edited by T-Assassin