Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Character Legacy Perks Not linked

larzslide

Hey all,

Sorry just whatted to vent some anger about the 1.3 patch, don't know how lot feel about it.

I haven't used the LFG as yet so carn't comment on that, but im quite annoyed about the Legcay part of it.

Because i thought i could use one of my Lvl 50's and buy the peaks which would then be usable by all of my chars/toons, such as the speeders being useable at lvl 10 or the xp incresses for story etc.

BUT no apprantly u have buy them separtly for each toon, so for a lvl 10 to use a speeder u need the 40k crds for the peak 8k for the speeder and what ever it is to get the trainning. So the only way to get these perks to my mind is by sending crds from ur higher lvl char to ur lower lvl ones.

So what is the point in having this leacgy family tree crap in the first place where u sould be able to share items with ur other toons???

Like i say just venting anger/annoyance at this set up.

Hey all,

Sorry just whatted to vent some anger about the 1.3 patch, don't know how lot feel about it.

I haven't used the LFG as yet so carn't comment on that, but im quite annoyed about the Legcay part of it.

Because i thought i could use one of my Lvl 50's and buy the peaks which would then be usable by all of my chars/toons, such as the speeders being useable at lvl 10 or the xp incresses for story etc.

BUT no apprantly u have buy them separtly for each toon, so for a lvl 10 to use a speeder u need the 40k crds for the peak 8k for the speeder and what ever it is to get the trainning. So the only way to get these perks to my mind is by sending crds from ur higher lvl char to ur lower lvl ones.

So what is the point in having this leacgy family tree crap in the first place where u sould be able to share items with ur other toons???

Like i say just venting anger/annoyance at this set up.

Because 10,000-20,000 for something that can benefit up to eight characters is all sorts of broken.

Only thing retarded about perks is that riding perks don't unlock if you bouight it from trainer. Now if you want new alt with new speeders as soon as possible, you have to pay about 50k extra. If your at is at lvl 42 and already have riding rank 2, you have to pay around 250k extra for earlier 110% speeder. Edited by Elear

Did anyone made a mistake on purchasing legacy perks and thinking the character perks were linked with the rest of your alts in your legacy tree wasn't linked?

I did hear a

Only thing retarded about perks is that riding perks don't unlock if you bouight it from trainer. Now if you want new alt with new speeders as soon as possible, you have to pay about 50k extra. If your at is at lvl 42 and already have riding rank 2, you have to pay around 250k extra for earlier 110% speeder.

oh noeS! you have to pay extra credits to get access to certain features quicker. how DARE bioware setup some insanely convenient mechanic like thisbout someone logging onto their lvl 50 and buying a whole bunch of xp perks in general chat yesterday. i had to laugh xD

Edited by FourTwent

Last night I was a little tired of my highest character (who is only level 41) so I pulled out an old Sith Warrior still on Korriban. At level 10 I mailed him 40K and he was able to learn and use his deluxe version speeder without training.

Based on training being 35K at level 25 I don't think that a flat 40K to do it at level 10 is that bad a deal.

It's not like 5,000 credits is hard to get is it?

Now if you want new alt with new speeders as soon as possible, you have to pay about 50k extra.

Or you could not be greedy, get the 90% mount at level 10 for just 5,000 credits more, then level normally through the 100% and 110% mounts for just their training cost. 150K from the trainer for the 40 isn't it?

Edited by Bhaers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.