Optimized graphics??

Totaltrash

Before the patch, I had 20 ms latency and 50 FPS on fleet (80-100 in WZs).

After the patch and after utilizing the "graphics optimization" I had 80 ms latency and 9 (NINE!) FPS on fleet.

When I manually undid the "optimization", I had 35 ms latency and 26 FPS (40 in WZs) on fleet.

How can you even pvp with 40 FPS?

Does the "world's best pvp team" (Bioware quote) not realize that FPS and latency is actually more important than skill or gear?

Somebody please explain to me how this was an improvement? :(

Before the patch, I had 20 ms latency and 50 FPS on fleet (80-100 in WZs).

After the patch and after utilizing the "graphics optimization" I had 80 ms latency and 9 (NINE!) FPS on fleet.

When I manually undid the "optimization", I had 35 ms latency and 26 FPS (40 in WZs) on fleet.

How can you even pvp with 40 FPS?

Does the "world's best pvp team" (Bioware quote) not realize that FPS and latency is actually more important than skill or gear?

Somebody please explain to me how this was an improvement? :(

I don't know about what your system has in it but I used the optimization feature and I had no change. I still get 70fps in the fleet and nearly 90 in WZ's and over 100 in open area zones.

People were sending feedback about the lag in PVP, but like everything else the people asked to test the content were ignored, and even better than that anyone posting problems with the patch that the board mods seemed not to like was removed.

An excellent post that outlined several massive issues was deleted faster than I could believe.

It included:

Issues with the graphics changes causing drops in frame rates.

Lag (server ping) issues in WZ's and other areas. Players in war zones appear to be jumping around almost like they are using some kind of warp or speed hack, but its just bad sync between server/client and really bad lag.

Class changes that did more harm than good.

Several bugs and glitches in char animation. Toons will get stuck in a single pose looking like a statue running moving around.

Several other issues that they were able to replicate and document.

What happened?

This thread as been deleted by the mod...

Don't kid your self. Bioware doesn't care about balance, content or anything else. All they care about is keeping enough subs to hit their profit goals then they can care less about anyone playing the game, and move on to their next money grab project. Where once again they will do a half baked job.