Quite frusterated with the Campaign Gear for Tank Guaridan

dudeyoumadbro

So after finally winning some rolls on Campaign gear, I was excited to finally get my first campaign piece, when I went to exchange the token, something caught my eye.....

The stats are horrible, If I am correct, you guys yourselves said that most of the bosses do Internal or Tech Damage, so why the hell is this new set stacking Defense when Shield is obviously better? and why the Endurance drop?? As Tanks we need that higher HP, BW I am severely disappointed in your teams distribution of the new stats points, I would love an explaination from you BW. cause currently My Full Black Hole is far better then the Campaign.

I have done alot of research and one guy went as far as doing the math, and apparently proved that Shield > Defense, My reasoning may be wrong but still im glad you are with me with this.

Defense has a rather harsh diminishing return. Stacking shield stats is indeed more efficient in terms of overtime mitigation.

I must have misunderstood you - I thought you were implying that since bosses do a lot of Tech\Force\Elemental etc damage, we needed more shield :) Too bad we lack any shield boosts in talents, beside the lame +4% chance.

Edited by Helig

Defense has a rather harsh diminishing return. Stacking shield stats is indeed more efficient in terms of overtime mitigation.

I must have misunderstood you - I thought you were implying that since bosses do a lot of Tech\Force\Elemental etc damage, we needed more shield :) Too bad we lack any shield boosts in talents, beside the lame +4% chance.

Exactly, and you would think that BW wouldnt set us up for Failure >.>

Exactly, and you would think that BW wouldnt set us up for Failure >.>

One of the reasons I'm mainly PvPing as Vigilance and Focus, and doing most of my "srs business" tanking on my PT and Sin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.