Any lvl 49 - 50 guns for armstech?

RichyYoung

So i leveled up to 400 armstech ready for 1.3 to make my characters some augment kits, 1.3 stats it reuqires you to RE lvl 49 - 50 items which you can crit craft to ge the part you need for the augment kits..

So i hit 400 and go to the trainner and the max thing i can learn is 360.... Whats up with this am i bugged or is there genuinely no level 50 items for me to RE for aug kit mats ?

You can't re them .... And even if you can it's not like materials wise it compares to the belt etc on amour mech which only costs 2 of each mat too RE..

So as far as I'm aware then arms tech can craft augment kits but has no way of getting the materials to craft them from

Reverse engineering any weopons .. At least not at top level ...

There is a full spread of 49/50 weapons you can craft. Go talk to your trainer. A few examples: Galactic Annihilator, Rancor-X Blaster, M-90 Galactic Scatterblaster, Rancor Assault Rifle.

Of course, Armstech items cost a lot more mats than, say Armormech or Synthweaving items. Hopefully they make REd guns drop two or three augment components to make up for it.

Edited by venomlash

Hmm like I say hit 400 arms tech then went to the trainer the highest schem I could learn was 360... Nothing at 400.

If it was as simple as walking to a trainer I wouldnt have to start a thread about it.

I'll have another go tonight maybe you need to log off and on and it's a bug but traditionally as soon as I hit the required level they appear ... Hence thread...