Campaign Relics

Kourage

Which Campaign Relic do I want for Arsenal?

You will want the War Hero Relic of Boundless Ages (augmented) after 1.3.

The campaign relics are getting their on use power nerfed, and the war hero relic will give you a +113 power stat boost all the time.

You will want the War Hero Relic of Boundless Ages (augmented) after 1.3.

The campaign relics are getting their on use power nerfed, and the war hero relic will give you a +113 power stat boost all the time.

That's a PvP relic and I'm only Valor 5.

I'm guessing I want to buy one chance on hit proc and 1 with + Power on Use?

Does the type of damage matter? Energy, Internal, Elemental?

How's this sugment thing work? You buy a kit and slap it on or what?

Do I need to hold off on buying a relic? I've got over 200 comms today and might buy 1 off the GTN, the energy one.

Edited by Kourage

You can either get the +Power relic (Campaigne Relic of Boundless Ages)

or the one that is passive damage preferably the one that does kinetic damage.

but your other relic should always be the Matrix Cube because of the stats, I suggest you tube how to find

the crystals you need to make it.

You can either get the +Power relic (Campaigne Relic of Boundless Ages)

or the one that is passive damage preferably the one that does kinetic damage.

but your other relic should always be the Matrix Cube because of the stats, I suggest you tube how to find

the crystals you need to make it.

I bought the energy one off the GTN for 1.5m, i might just resell it and spend my comms on the Kinetic if it's better.

So what does War Hero Relic of Boundless Ages cost or require? Apparently, I must travel to a vendor on Alderaan. Item websites are not showing the cost or any comments.

WH relics can be bought from the BH WH pvp vendor. They cost 1250 ranked comms and 200 regular comms. They might require VR 70? I'm not sure.

There is no valor requirement on the pvp relics so anybody can use them. As a alternative you can get the battlemaster relic for only 550 warzone comms. (it is only 4 endurance and 10 power less then the WH relic) until you pvp enough to afford the war hero.

There is no valor requirement on the pvp relics so anybody can use them. As a alternative you can get the battlemaster relic for only 550 warzone comms. (it is only 4 endurance and 10 power less then the WH relic) until you pvp enough to afford the war hero.

This. You can get the BM ones in an hour or so of WZ grinding.