BIOWARE, your a joke

GhostKnightIV

my points exactly.. 2 days away from launch and I feel like it runs like it has years of work still...

one thing that bugs me to is i hate the fact my lightsaber sits on my back, I want it at my hip and with out the AA the way the training sabers looked on my back like a jagged mess is beyond me. how could you expect someone to keep playing after looking at that mess of jaggies stuck to my back.

how can you know that game needs years of work if you havent even played for more then 10 minutes? which seems blatantly obviously as you dont seem to know the difference between a lightsaber and a trainingsaber....

can someone tell me why I have to enter ini files, add lines of code just to get jagged edges that were going to make me quit the game disappear? isnt that something you guys should have taking care of? and by god almightly im so sick of my fps

I have a dell xpsm1730 nvidia geforce 8700mgt 2.1ghz duo

My video card is supposed to be showing up as 2 in sli but there is something wrong and only one chip is activated even in device manager so idk if that has to do with my bad fps but jesus I would rather just love to play with the beauty and flush gameplay of skyrim

OP, for fear of being pedantic I have to point out it's you're as in you are. You want to be taken seriously try and use correct punctuation.

Op you do realise that the Warcraft community mentality of insulting dev's/Bioware using words like "joke" etc are not going to get you anywhere here. Unless you are able to present your concerns in a well thought out and meaningful way offering constructive criticism to give your concerns credibility you shouldn't really post like this:eek:

So. True.

You get a thousand points for this answer. Spend them wisely!

I dont really think this post should be taken seriously, because the game has not launched yet and Bioware did say AA would be in at launch, and they have also stated that there will be a considerable maintenance down time on the 19th in prep for launch. So we may be downloading an entire new client day before launch and that could enable AA....

Good Evening Everyone!

We already have several topics dedicated to graphics and hardware improvements to make playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ more enjoyable. For starters, please use Graphical Improvement Thread for discussion about the desire for graphical improvements in The Old Republic™, including anti-aliasing and textures. Secondly, we have a general Hardware FAQ thread for discussion on hardware choices [including graphic cards]. We will now be closing this thread to keep the forums better organized. A reminder that regardless of the topic, it is part of our Rules of Conduct that:

• Never insult another member of the community.
  • Respect other community members, whether they agree with you or not.
  • Flag, don't fight. Use the "flag" feature to report posts to our Community Team if you see someone breaking the rules – don't respond to them!
  • Make constructive, on-topic posts that add to the discussion.

Thanks you for understanding.

Edited by Noviru