Healing Operatives

LancelotOC

1) Holy crap what kind of Super HoTs do you have rolling? Mine don't

2) So comparing a spell that heals for twice as much and saying ours is better because it's instant is logic now? It -crits- for max around 2.5 yours crits for 5k as you said yourself. That's called Underworld Medicine, the 2 sec cast time self rooting heal that crits for 5k.

3) Indeed, Kolto Cloud is **** because it ticks as much as SRMs, faster. Again disproving point 1.

4) Cool Head is ideally never used.. I'll trade it for double my energy pool any day.

5) Meh, not much difference. It's the speed boost people like

6) See point 2

Youre aware that bubble heals for about 3k? 2 ticks from ur HoTs might heal for about the same.

Deliverance doesnt heals for the double amount of emergency medpack, it heals for about the same. It CAN crit for 5k, but it heals for about 2kish (which is the same value as emergency medpack).

My point is, i have to cast, its self rooting and by the time im done with it, even if i crit it, ur emergency medpacks NON CRIT would have outhealed me.

Biased much?

Youre aware that bubble heals for about 3k? 2 ticks from ur HoTs might heal for about the same.

Deliverance doesnt heals for the double amount of emergency medpack, it heals for about the same. It CAN crit for 5k, but it heals for about 2kish (which is the same value as emergency medpack).

My point is, i have to cast, its self rooting and by the time im done with it, even if i crit it, ur emergency medpacks NON CRIT would have outhealed me.

Biased much?

o.0 You're using crit numbers like they were non-crit numbers even though I stated in the post you QUOTED that Emergency Medpack crits for 2.5k max. You said yourself that Deliverance crits for 5k. 2.5 times 2 is oftentimes 5, therefore it heals for double.

SRM HoTs do not tick for 1.5k, if a double stack crits it heals for 1200. Double stacks always merge into one tick, though I'm not sure if that doubles the crit chance or what, I'm not that in-depth into hidden game mechanics. I do know that my double stack HoTs do not heal for 3k however. Two double-stack crit ticks would heal for 2400, which is still less, but also FAR more rare than the flat bubble damage reduction. It's just like EMP spam or Scoundrel DPS, relying on crits isn't very, well, reliable and quoting crit numbers as if they're the norm is pretty misrepresentative.

With that said, your condescending last phrase is 100% and utterly wrong. My EMP has healed for 800 on myself before, that's a low-end non-crit number that's far more useful for your reference.

Edited by Daiyukie

Don't be hating on my healing Operatives, Lance!

IMO, give sorcs (in general) a bit more survivability. Heal-wise I think Sorcs/Ops are pretty even (they both have pros/cons). Ops mobility gives them the slight advantage overall (specifically in hutball).

~Taz

GM Avatars of War

Pot5