Help on Legacy system needed

Dvar

Hello,

I got my first character his Legacy. The firend, enemy etc is ok, but how does the vendors work?

Where do I ge the items for the Birthright things?

Is there perhaps an FAQ on how to work with the Legacy System?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

There are also orange moddable armor you can buy. One set requires legacy level 10, the other level 20 and a buttload of credits (75k+ per piece).

The birthright gear required you to get a token. I've found them via mission crew skills (Diplomacy, Investigation, Underworld trading & Treasure hunting). There may be some more ways to get them that I just haven't come across yet.

Aside from "mod laundering" between your alts, the legacy gear really has very little appeal for its pricetag... I've come to the conclusion that it's priced so high for the laundering ability alone. Therefore, it seems to be a poor purchase choice for a cash-strapped first character.

Once update 1.3 hits, adaptable social gear is a MUCH better (dirt cheap) alternative for your first character. And if you're a conselor (legacy or not) I'm not sure why I don't see more of you running around in the Coruscant elegant dress attire right now? ...a complete moddable matching orange set for like 2k total!

Edited by XLJedi

The birthright gear required you to get a token. I've found them via mission crew skills (Diplomacy, Investigation, Underworld trading & Treasure hunting). There may be some more ways to get them that I just haven't come across yet.

...you can also buy em with level 50 Daily Commendations. Personally however, I wouldn't waste my comms on them.

I took my Legacy Weapon kit (don't remember if it was birthright, or what) and the vendor offered me a green quality lightsaber. Since we get an orange level lightsaber to start with, I don't see the point of this.

Maybe I'm missing something here...

Aside from "mod laundering" between your alts, the legacy gear really has very little appeal for its pricetag... I've come to the conclusion that it's priced so high for the laundering ability alone. Therefore, it seems to be a poor purchase choice for a cash-strapped first character.

Once update 1.3 hits, adaptable social gear is a MUCH better (dirt cheap) alternative for your first character. And if you're a conselor (legacy or not) I'm not sure why I don't see more of you running around in the Coruscant elegant dress attire right now? ...a complete moddable matching orange set for like 2k total!

not a complete outfit it is missing the bracers and the belt. the legacy mod outfit (legacy lv 10 and 20) you can get the mod bracers and belt.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

not a complete outfit it is missing the bracers and the belt. the legacy mod outfit (legacy lv 10 and 20) you can get the mod bracers and belt.

Yeah OK, but still... chest, legs, boots, gloves, and hat, that match for under 2k!

Great starter set for a conselor... and when 1.3 hits that will soon be open to everyone.

Edited by XLJedi

Greetings Dvar!

While there is not a Legacy FAQ, we do have some information on Legacy in our Legacy Information section located under the About The Game area of our Official website!

Additionally, we would like to thank everyone who took the time to give helpful and constructive replies! It is always great to see members helping out players, new and old alike!

We hope this helps regarding questions you might have regarding the Legacy System! :jawa_smile: