Is there any +41 green crystal in the game?

Birtram

Just wanted to make sure... I've been playing this game since launch with my main dps sage, and I never saw a green crystal with +41 in power or alacrity rating. The higher bonus I can get with green crystals is +31.

I think there are "green and black" crystals with +41 bonuses... But I can't stand those, I find them horrible looking and totally against the lore. I don't care if a lot of people loves them, I don't.

Right now I'm using a Blue Hawkeye Crystal with +41 power. But I'm just annoyed, I think I should be able to find green crystals, so I can get the color I want without losing power. Why is there blue, yellow or red crystals with +41, and not green ones? I don't understand.

Of course, if I'm mistaken and there actually ARE green crystals with +41 in power or critical rating, then I'll shut up... it's just that I never saw one, and I find it a bit unfair.

Anyway, awesome game... Not saying that I will unsuscribe or anything, I'm not one of "those guys".

Just wanted to be certain of this, Anyone? ;)

Black - Green? Yes. Wasn't it from the Rakghoul event?

Haven't seen a Green +41, but I am an Imperial. One would think it logical that Jedi get access to a +41 Green, but I can't recall seeing one.

Edited by Ignicity

Just wanted to make sure... I've been playing this game since launch with my main dps sage, and I never saw a green crystal with +41 in power or alacrity rating. The higher bonus I can get with green crystals is +31.

I think there are "green and black" crystals with +41 bonuses... But I can't stand those, I find them horrible looking and totally against the lore. I don't care if a lot of people loves them, I don't.

Right now I'm using a Blue Hawkeye Crystal with +41 power. But I'm just annoyed, I think I should be able to find green crystals, so I can get the color I want without losing power. Why is there blue, yellow or red crystals with +41, and not green ones? I don't understand.

Of course, if I'm mistaken and there actually ARE green crystals with +41 in power or critical rating, then I'll shut up... it's just that I never saw one, and I find it a bit unfair.

Anyway, awesome game... Not saying that I will unsuscribe or anything, I'm not one of "those guys".

Just wanted to be certain of this, Anyone? ;)

+41 crit was easy to get, and easy to buy - our GTN has many for sale 100-200k

I have 4 crystals, but I do not have a +41 power, never saw one.

They cost 83 tokens from the rhagoul vendor when it was on, now you need to purchase them

At this current time their is only access to one type of green +41. The expertise ones found in war hero weaponry.

But I'm almost certain I read an official source that stated the rest are getting added to daily or PvP vendors like the other ordinary colours in 1.3.

Edit: It's probably the SCHEMATICS that are added to the vendor, not the complete crystal like I made it sound.

Edited by Cooperal

Cool! I still don't understand why green should be harder to get... But at least we're getting it.

Green will be no harder to get than the blue or red +41 schematics which are already on the daily commendation vendor. Yellow on the other hand is only available from the PVP vendor, even the PVE stat ones

Oh, sure... Hadn't thought of that. Blue or red are also sold through schematics... I didn't remember that. OK.

Hope the green crystals get to the GTN fast... My Sage has Synthweaving, and the only character I have with Artifice is a Lv40 Guardian who hasn't leveled his crew skills at all.

Well, there is people in my guild that use Artifice and could craft that for me... Do you know if those schematics are bind on pickup? Just in case I can't find this in the GTN and I end up getting the schematic myself.

Edited by Birtram

Oh, sure... Hadn't thought of that. Blue or red are also sold through schematics... I didn't remember that. OK.

Hope the green crystals get to the GTN fast... My Sage has Synthweaving, and the only character I have with Artifice is a Lv40 Guardian who hasn't leveled his crew skills at all.

Well, there is people in my guild that use Artifice and could craft that for me... Do you know if those schematics are bind on pickup? Just in case I can't find this in the GTN and I end up getting the schematic myself.

IIRC, they are bind on equip and can be bought for 20 Daily Comm's.

IIRC, they are bind on equip and can be bought for 20 Daily Comm's.

Nope, just checked the Ilum vendor for the blue and red, they are bind on pickup. I assume the new green ones will be the same.

The crystals made from them are bind on equip.

Edited by Sambril

Nope, just checked the Ilum vendor for the blue and red, they are bind on pickup. I assume the new green ones will be the same.

The crystals made from them are bind on equip.

Another interesting design choice by Bioware... Why make the schematics purchased with Daily comm's BoP, while the relics, implants and earpieces, etc, purchased with the same Daily comm's are BoE.

Seems stupid to me.

Oh wait, it's Bioware. It all makes sense now.

Edited by Ignicity

Green will be no harder to get than the blue or red +41 schematics which are already on the daily commendation vendor. Yellow on the other hand is only available from the PVP vendor, even the PVE stat ones

They are difficult to obtain, more than any others crew skill recipes for common stuff. Green, red, blue are all "common" color, they should be available as green/blue recipes from trainer, and you can re-eng them until you have purple +41 recipes. I understand magenta/purple being rare color and thus somewhat complicated to have the schematics, even if it's too complicated vs taking the crystal from a rakata/columi weapon (for purple). But green, blue and red ? Come on...

So far, no others crew skill need to buy recipes with dailies or PvP token, except the stuff for the voss WB, but that's something else.

Another interesting design choice by Bioware... Why make the schematics purchased with Daily comm's BoP, while the relics, implants and earpieces, etc, purchased with the same Daily comm's are BoE.

Seems stupid to me.

Oh wait, it's Bioware. It all makes sense now.

Only the implants are bind on equip, everything else is bind on pickup.

Only the implants are bind on equip, everything else is bind on pickup.

Really? Are you sure. I wish I was at home so I could check.

Even if that is the case... Implants BoE, the rest not? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Bioware?

It's just annoying... Just like you guys said, green red or blue shouldn't be hard to get at all.

And, actually, I don't think it's very normal that we have to pay 1 million on the GTN for purple crystals. I'm not interested in a purple lightsaber, but the blue hawkeye crystal with +41 power that I use costed me less than 30k... And those purple crystals also with +41 are sold at 1 or 2 million creds... Crazy!

I guess there is people obsessed enough with purple to pay all that cash... I don't know.