Whats with the skirts??

Kricys

I have a feeling so much armor will be added into this game for all classes promptly.

I think Bioware wants us all to look super awesome, and I bet as they raise the level cap they will add even more amazing looking things.

I for one was pretty surprised at the amount of gear included at launch.

I'm growing increasingly pissed every-time I see a skirt drop for my Marauder. It wasn't like this in beta, and matter of fact the class had some very nice looking armor that didn't include a lady's dress attached to it.

Now the class is reduced to cross-dressing, and looking like a GD red guard come level 50 for the pvp starter set. If I could have one wish granted for Christmas that wish would be for the artist, person, or developer who decided Marauders needed to be in medium armor, and then dolled up in skirts to be fired.

Edited by BrolleunHunter

It's hard to take the mods out of those skirts and put them in some pants. Seriously hard.

That said, it's not just that we seem to default to dresses on our leg pieces, but a number of our chest pieces have flowing tails behind them, making it look like we're wearing a dress even with pants on, so you have to take the mods out of our chest pieces and find non-tail-waving chests to put them in. :D

Edited by revial