Whats with the skirts??

Kricys

Has anyone actually come across any hooded chest for Marauder? Inquisitors get it so much better in the looks department.

Isn't the robe that drops in Black Talon a hooded one?

It's moddable, too, so you can keep upgrading it as you level.

Real men wear pants

considering your talking about and actually upset by the clothing your virtual doll is wearing maybe you aren't the one to be talking about what is manly. Also I wear a kilt on the regular in the real world because well pant's don't have enough air flow for me so...yeah.

considering your talking about and actually upset by the clothing your virtual doll is wearing maybe you aren't the one to be talking about what is manly. Also I wear a kilt on the regular in the real world because well pant's don't have enough air flow for me so...yeah.

Real men wear pants.

I too find this a bit annoying, the marauder is supposed to be an agile close combat warrior, pants would have every single advantage in that area, it annoys me.

As it stands now 3 out of 4 sith classes use "skirts" (Juggernaut being the only one with pants) while on the republic side it's divided 2-2 both Jedi Knight classes use "pants" (makes sense seeing as they are close combat classes), while the Consulars use robes.

Yes I know the Shadow and Assassin are somewhat close-combat classes but it sort of bums me out that you have to be a Juggernaut if you don't want to look like a spellcaster.

Edited by Sigiles

This might help some.

To have a hood on the head piece you currently have must either be hidden or not be a full helm.

Some robes do have a hood and it is part of the chest piece. For about 20 minutes i was searching for a head piece that is a hood and this is not the case. It is part of the chest piece as a whole.

Hope this helps