Tank, would you use endurance or absorbtion augements?

Finrok

That's a tough one to answer.

Aim for threat generation. Endurance for more hp. Shield Rating, Absorption Rating and Defense Rating for damage mitigation.

This will more come down to your preference.

I like Shield and Absorption.

I'm wondering this too. I currently have the following augments:

2 Shield Rating

1 Shield Absorption

1 Defense Rating

Thinking about just stacking Aim/Endurance because my Aim is pitiful low with Supercommando gear and the shield isn't that great in PvP.

Any advice?

Edited by HeavensTerror

I'm wondering this too. I currently have the following augments:

2 Shield Rating

1 Shield Absorption

1 Defense Rating

Thinking about just stacking Aim/Endurance because my Aim is pitiful low with Supercommando gear and the shield isn't that great in PvP.

Any advice?

For PvP shelf the supercommando gear and use combat tech. The supercommando "tickle" set is good if you're going to be standing next to the healer the whole game babysitting. If you even slightly have the idea of playing an offensive role get the combattech set.

I don't recommend levelling up as a tank, and augments shouldn't really be necessary even if you do, but if you are set on it, I'd recommend Aim, Crit Rating, and/or Surge Rating, as those will make it go faster.

For endgame augments...I'm about to make a post in this subforum, stay tuned.

I don't recommend levelling up as a tank, and augments shouldn't really be necessary even if you do, but if you are set on it, I'd recommend Aim, Crit Rating, and/or Surge Rating, as those will make it go faster.

For endgame augments...I'm about to make a post in this subforum, stay tuned.

I leveled as a tank just fine. Be sure to keep Jorgan outfitted and he will DPS everything while you hold agro...

Aim/crit/surge won't work for a tank at endgame but for leveling I could see it being viable.

You would want to go with Shield>absorb>aim(or con) Stack what your tree focuses on man you aren't here to put out 100000k in a warzone, your here to survive the whole match without dying