Aggro

Ganwean

I have just begun raiding with my guild and have noticed that I sometimes pull aggro from the main tank, even when I use the aggro wipe. I am annihilation spec 31/3/7, in a mix of columi and rakata gear. Any suggestions?

I have just begun raiding with my guild and have noticed that I sometimes pull aggro from the main tank, even when I use the aggro wipe. I am annihilation spec 31/3/7, in a mix of columi and rakata gear. Any suggestions?

Get a better tank. If he's doing his job well enough you should only pull once, twice tops. It just means that you're kicking enough DPS to out-threat him.

Using Bloodthirst too early is a great way to steal aggro from the tank. I've caused full on party wipes before because I used Bloodthirst instantly upon the start of the fight.

Wait around 10 seconds, build 30 Fury, then use Berserk>Frenzy>Bloodthirst, and go all out. If you still pull aggro after that, the tank is doing something very wrong.

Besides, Bloodthirst can still be used twice during the fight if you wait ~10-15 seconds after initiating combat, so why take the risk?