Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

..So I just got this game

crunchbarry

Ignore the haters bashing the game. They are just jealous something new and better has come along!

Welcome to the world of tomorrow!!!

Ignore the haters, but don't ignore the ACTUAL issues that people bring to the forums. There are plenty of good and bad, as in every other game.

Ignore the haters, but don't ignore the ACTUAL issues that people bring to the forums. There are plenty of good and bad, as in every other game.

This- you're going to love your journey from 1-50. My honest advice is to TAKE YOUR TIME. Don't rush it. The fastest way to become bitter about this game is to end your journey and start your grind- and the journey is a lot of fun.

This is the greatest MMO I've ever played in my life!!

It's also the only MMO but so what, first impressions are pretty solid. Also there're a few haters about but they're really just paid shills from the other game companies trying unsuccessfully to bring this game down so don't let them get to you. This game is pushing the whole genre forward and they just hate that for some reason.

Edited by Taurusaud

Welcome to the community OP! Best thing you can do imho is play with a friend if you don't join a guild. That will open up all of the 4 player group content for you (with companions) and give you the keys to everything in this game but the 8 and 16 player operations at the very end. I find doing the heroic 4-mans & flashpoints with 2 players + companions to be a fun & stout challenge. Play at your favorite pace and enjoy the ride. :) Edited by GalacticKegger

Welcome to the club, man.

The game is new, it still have some flaws, but at the state of the things it's very good from my point of view, yeah.

When they will tune up everything it's going to be awesome. Keep in mind aswell that the game it's just released in december, so at the moment they are still working hard adding more stuff and fixing problems. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.