Warzones Need Revamp.

svartalfimposter

I'm not going to pretend I have solutions, but here are the problems I've experienced:

• Huttball: I've rarely seem a team come back from several goals down to win.
  • Novarre Coast: The defence reward mechanics encourage people to give up and sit on one node.
  • Alderaan Civil War: It seems pointless to attack after a certain score.

I'm not going to pretend I have solutions, but here are the problems I've experienced:

• Novarre Coast: The defence reward mechanics encourage people to give up and sit on one node.

It's not the WZs that need fixing, just your mentality. Self-fulfilling prophecy and all that...

I disagree with you for Novare Coast, but i agree for Civil War and Hutball.

However for Huttball, I do think that the team with the most goals deserves to win, and if they got 4 goals in while the opposite team didn't get any, then they deserved as much.

For Civil War, well i think there should be a way to make it harder to defend nodes, that way there will be more movement. After all there is none in Novare Coast and i havn't seen anyone complain about it. But it is true that once you have twice the opponent's score you can hole up at one node and win.

However for Huttball, I do think that the team with the most goals deserves to win, and if they got 4 goals in while the opposite team didn't get any, then they deserved as much.

I don't know... Huttball can be fun if your team is working together, but on the other side it's simply horrible and frustrating and just turns into a case of not being able to gank the ball guy before he passes. The game seems to be concentrated too much on who controls the area around the ball dispenser. Don't get me wrong - I've had some amazingly even Huttball games, but they happen when that centre area is not dominated.

* I've gone up from 0-2 and 0-3 huttball deficits before.

* Winning a game gives you almost double the commendations, that's reward enough to do those 2% miracle comebacks.

* Aldeeran is a problem when you can win by camping on holding a single node. In a 2-1 game this takes a very long time though. The ticks should probably just happen faster when this point is reached because both sides just camp.

Edited by Orangerascal

Huttball - How is that BW's fault? One team is better than the other in these situations. I have seen plenty of comebacks. Its not like scoring the first goal gives you any kind of stat or tactical advantage.

Novarre - Another thing BW cant really fix. Some people want to win, others want to get medals for free. No real way to "fix" this.

Alderaan - It is pointless to attack after a certain score, this is just math.

Hm, I wonder why it's hard to comeback from 4-0. Maybe because if a team gets 4 goals on you they are probably a much better team? This can be due to class distribution on the two teams, or they are just better. Once they get into a rhythm of controlling mid and passing to peeps on your catwalks, it will be hard to break the cycle. Usually only takes 1-2 goals before you realize all the cc and smart play in the world on your part won't compensate for whatever your team is lacking.

On Novare Coast, you can always come back. And this map favors attacking.

In Alderaan, the defenders have too much of an advantage, especially with the side speeder lameness.

What about removing ONE of the side speeders? Then it will be more like Novare, with one node "close" to your spawn and one farther away.